DQ: Week Eight...

proverbs10_6.jpg

Proverbs 10:6 New International Version (NIV)

Blessings crown the head of the righteous,
    but violence overwhelms the mouth of the wicked.

What is this Proverb saying unto the children of God? How can we possess and obtain the blessings and the benefits from God? What was King Solomon saying unto us in this particular proverb? What is God saying to your spirit as you are reading this, explain?

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• IT ALL STEMS FROM WISDOM BEFORE WE SPEAK WE NEED TO HAVE WISDOM IT'S BLESSINGS IN US ING WISDOM , HE IS TELLING US. TO WATCH ARE WORDS FROM SPEAKING WICKED
  • If we are obedient to God and do his will for our lives, we will receive Blessings for being righteous. If we are disobedient to God and fail to do his will, we will be overtaken by violence for being wicked instead of righteous as we are told to be in Philippians 1:11 - "Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God." Being righteous brings Glory, Honor and Praise to God, but it lastly brings Blessings to those who are righteous. If you do as God commanded you to do, then you will possess and obtain the blessings along with the benefits from God. You first have to accept God, then repent, next turn from your wicked ways, then Do the will of God for your life and lastly to give God his glory, honor and praises for what he has and is doing through your life. King Solomon was telling us how to receive Blessings from God. He told us also what happens if we speak wickedness out of our mouths too. Do you want blessings or curses? Do you want to live a righteous life or to be overtaken with violence? The choice is yours alone to make. God allows us to choose to obey him or not. God is telling me that as long as you live a righteous life, I will Bless you and everything that you touch will be Blessed. If you deviate from my plan for your life and get caught up with the enemy, then I will discipline you harshly, because you know the truth and allow it to continue to keep you free. Stick with me, be on watch and do not allow the enemy to trick you nor get you caught up.
  • “Blessings crown the head of the righteous, but violence overwhelms the mouth
    of the wicked.”( Prov. 10:6 )“The proverbs of Solomon” we see
    the contrast between living a righteous or a wicked life. Not as a goal in itself, but simply the consequence of following God’s wise instructions. the                                       The difference between and wicked and a righteous life, ( Prov. 10-13).                              Just about every verse is a comparison. Jesus sums up the commandments in              (Matt. 19:18, 19). The way God wins us back is summed up in (John 3:16)

• My understanding of it is plain and simple! Get right, live right, and you will reap the blessings of God. If you don't God will turn you life over and allow torment to come. We can possess and obtain the blessings and benefits of God by being obedient, repenting when wrong, and then getting our wrongs right, then gaining wisdom from our last mistake/mistakes. King Solomon clearly states to me. “God has crowns for his children that live right! But the wicked shall be overwhelmed with violence.” I hear God tell me as long as I stay in him I will reap his blessings abundantly, but if I go back to my wicked ways all the hell he brought me out of is going to be doubled, because I know better! Take the escape that He provides when trouble comes, because wickedness is all around, just waiting for the opportunity for me to give up my crown that’s waiting for me.

• We can possess and obtain the blessings and benefits of God by being obedient to His word and by seeking and walking in HIS wisdom daily.

King Solomon was saying: By doing what is right in the sight of God Blessings will be upon your head but if you do wicked things you will continue to speak/proclaim violence out of your mouth into your life.

God is saying to my spirit:"Walk uprightly before me, do what is right and I will give you the desires of your heart."

• We have to use wisdom in every aspect of our life and seek God all the time for that wisdom. That we do not just up and do anything, but we seek God.   We have to not look at things our way, but really , what will Jesus do, the flesh would want us to fight argue, cuss and all sorts of things, but wisdoms will give us the answer. Just doing nothing is best, because we have already overcame.

Blessings crown the head of the righteous,
        but violence overwhelms the mouth of the wicked.:

When you are righteous you receive the blessing of God, but when you are wicked you are cursed of God. The  Bible teaches, chose who you serve on this day I sat before you life and blessings/curses and death.

What is God saying to my sprit now.

I am for you not against you to bring you into an expected end.

• What King Solomon is saying to us is that we are royal in gods eyes and we are a blessing to many people we are found righteous it the world eyes. When we fight for the lord as the enemy try to test us he want to see if we are going to fight the enemy and are we going to cast him out when we do that the enemy begin to get weak and overwhelms and he dont know to do. So our mouth is made to speak blessing over us and to curse the devils to the ground when i mean curse i mean casting him out or rebuke him on his little ways.So this is what i got out of it.

• Week Eight DQ

Proverbs 10:6 New International Version (NIV)

6 Blessings crown the head of the righteous,
but violence overwhelms the mouth of the wicked.

What is this Proverb saying unto the children of God?

A person, who is righteous, will never go hungry (Psalms 1:6). Righteous persons will thrive.  Righteous people stick out in their environment as others rejoice in their accomplishments (Proverb 29:2). God over sees those living a righteous life (Psalms 1:6). The righteous way ends only in good (proverbs 11:23).  Know that doing what is strait, sound, and honest will always win the day (Proverbs 10:6).  Proverbs 15:21 says, “A man of understanding keeps a straight course.”  Ultimately God’s blessings are on the head of the just. Conversely, violence reaps violence. One suffers the natural foreseeable consequences of his/her actions.  Because of ones violence, God’s judgment befalls on him/her.  The harvest of violence is the fruit of ones own violence, the outcome of others violence, to include but not limited to; violent, injurious, and mischievous acts perpetrated upon the intended target.  The overwhelming (covering) of the mouth may be an reference to the ancient custom of covering the faces of condemned criminal. 

How can we possess and obtain the blessings and the benefits from God?

“Open up your mouth and ask.”  Ask not, have not.  God wants you to have the desires of His heart.  Submit your self to His will and be obedient to His Word.   To have and to hold so as to acquisition the aforementioned is one thing, but holding onto to what you have is another.  God’s provision of grace and love will

be extended to you, but He is just.       

What was King Solomon saying unto us in this particular proverb?

“Proverbs 10:6 New International Version (NIV)

6 Blessings crown the head of the righteous,
    but violence overwhelms the mouth of the wicked.” 

Interpretation of what I construed he meant: A person, who is righteous, will never go hungry (Psalms 1:6). Righteous persons will thrive.  Righteous people stick out in their environment as others rejoice in their accomplishments (Proverb 29:2). God over sees those living a righteous life (Psalms 1:6). The righteous way ends only in good (proverbs 11:23).  Know that doing what is strait, sound, and honest will always win the day (Proverbs 10:6).  Proverbs 15:21 says, “A man of understanding keeps a straight course.”  Ultimately God’s blessings are on the head of the just. Conversely, violence reaps violence. One suffers the natural foreseeable consequences of his/her actions.  Because of ones violence, God’s judgment befalls on him/her.  The harvest of violence is the fruit of ones own violence, the outcome of others violence, to include but not limited to; violent, injurious, and mischievous acts perpetrated upon the intended target.  The overwhelming (covering) of the mouth may be an reference to the ancient custom of covering the faces of condemned criminal. 

What is God saying to your spirit as you are reading this, explain?

Here Malvin (son), take this (word) and put this in your toolbox (tablet of your heart). 

By way of explanation, “Faith with out works is dead.”  Tools

(Spiritual competencies/indwelt/understanding there of/to-wit love) with out the worker (Five fold ministry/Church) are tools with out a worker.  God gives you the tools and dispatches you to the job.  When you get to the job and obtain the scope of the work to be done, you will have the tools that you need to get the job done.  The particulars of each encounter are so dynamic that the application of the process of repair is considered fluid from start (alpha) to finish (omega).  It is our job to allow (not quenching the Holy Spirit the Holy Spirit) to guide us through this process (lineing up the circumstances with the Word). 

• This Proverb is saying to us as children of God, that we have a choice, just as well as in receiving salvation, God says in Romans 10:9 “If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God has raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” We can obtain the benefits from God, by being obedient to His Word, dwelling under the shadow of the Almighty, yes we may go through situation, circumstances, sickness, but through it all we shall receive the benefits from God.  King Solomon was letting us know, that if we walk as the children of God and the righteousness of our God, and the blessing of God is on our head, but if you desire to go the other way then violence covered the mouth.  I am hearing God saying that if I take up my cross and follow him, I can possess the benefits from God, if I seek him diligently that I can walk in the blessings and obtain all the benefits and the fullness of God.   

• There are some blessings given to us simply because we are children of God. There are blessings that are given us because of our, faith, trust, and obedience.

This reply was deleted.