2 Chronicles 20:20
New International Version (NIV
Jehoshaphat stood and said, “Listen to me, Judah and people of Jerusalem! Have faith in the LORD your God and you will be upheld; have faith in his prophets and you will be successful.”

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Faith faith faith faith faith faith faith!!!!!!!!

School of the prophets, let us rise in jesus name.  Amen

• Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.

Favor can carry us where we can't ourselves.

Finances are blessed in Jesus name!

• Wow!

• Jehoshaphat is showing us how to have confidence in a crisis.  As the nation was gathered at the Temple in prayer, the Spirit of God came upon a prophet in the assembly who encouraged them not to fear and assured them that God would undertake for them in this battle without their fighting at all not God’s usual means!. When they heard this word through the prophet, everyone fell down and worshiped and then they stood up and sang loud praises. Believing is one thing, but acting on it is another.  I can hear God saying Listen, and have Faith, and then you will be Successful. My God My God.  Thank you for this lesson.  Theses words will not fall to the ground. Amen! My Lord 

• Every time we operate in faith God is moved and gloried through our actions and allow us to prosper and be established.

• Prophetess Dannetta Moore said:

NOW FAITH.  Without faith it is impossible to please our Father as our faith compels Him to move into action.  Just as every action has a reaction or response, so it is with God.  Everytime we operate by faith it is like pulling the coattail of our Father.  

• NOW FAITH.  Without faith it is impossible to please our Father as our faith compels Him to move into action.  Just as every action has a reaction or response, so it is with God.  Everytime we operate by faith it is like pulling the coattail of our Father.  

• Jehoshaphat told the people of Judah and Jerusalem that praise should be their vanguard, faith should be their armor, he bade them to believe in the Lord God and give credit to his words in the mouth of his prophets and assured them that they should prosper and be established.

This reply was deleted.