2 Chronicles 20:20
New International Version (NIV
Jehoshaphat stood and said, “Listen to me, Judah and people of Jerusalem! Have faith in the LORD your God and you will be upheld; have faith in his prophets and you will be successful.”

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• NOW FAITH IS THE SUBSTANCE OF THINGS HOPED FOR AND THE EVIDENCE OF THINS NOT SEEN! FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD! MATTHEW 28 Then Jesus answered, "Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted." And her daughter was healed from that very hour. 

God give us faith to believe and a heart to receive! Amen 

#AllWeNeedIsFaith!

• AMEN. Glory to God. The key is this scripture that was stated at the onset is LISTEN! This is a direct command for us to ACTIVELY LISTEN to what is about to be spoken through Jehoshaphat. He stood up which means that he stood on what GOD had given him to speak to the people of Jerusalem. It is believed that Jehoshaphat stood on a firm (solid) foundation...God's Word! We need to do the same STAND and not be moved by what we see (False Evidence Appearing Real - F.E.A.R.). We move by HIS SPIRIT and have FAITH smaller than the size of a mustard seed. An unshakeable FAITH! Hallelujah!!!!! We shall be prosperous and successful in the name of Jesus, if we are Obedient and Follow His Every Command!!!!

Pastor Prophet Marsha "FIRESTARTER" Jones 03/27/15

• Amen.

• Oh yes!
  • Amen Have FAITH without it (faith) it is impossible to please God

• Amen. Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.

• Yes! walking by faith now that please God and believe in his prophets.
  • He proclaimed to the people have faith in God and have faith in his prophets and you will be successful

• Faith inspires a man with true courage; nor will any thing help more to the establishing of the heart in shaking times, than a firm belief of the power, and mercy, and promise of God. In all our trust in the Lord, and our praises of him, let us especially look at his everlasting mercy to sinners through Jesus Christ. Never was an army so destroyed as that of the enemy. Thus God often makes wicked people destroy one another.
  • FAITH.........without faith it is impossible to please God.........we have to move in faith. Faith opens doors, faith allows God to work things out for us. FAITH.........without it, it is impossible to please God.........get you some faith! 

This reply was deleted.