Proverbs 6:6-8 (New International Version)

6 Go to the ant, you sluggard;
consider its ways and be wise!
7 It has no commander,
no overseer or ruler,
8 yet it stores its provisions in summer
and gathers its food at harvest

Proverbs 21:5 (New International Version)

5 The plans of the diligent lead to profit
as surely as haste leads to poverty.

Proverbs 22:3 (New International Version)

3 The prudent see danger and take refuge,
but the simple keep going and pay the penalty

Proverbs 24:3-4 (New International Version)

Saying 21

3 By wisdom a house is built,
and through understanding it is established;
4 through knowledge its rooms are filled
with rare and beautiful treasures

Proverbs 25:28 (New International Version)

28 Like a city whose walls are broken through
is a person who lacks self-control.

Proverbs 27:12 (New International Version)

12 The prudent see danger and take refuge,
but the simple keep going and pay the penalty.

Proverbs 27:23 (New International Version)

23 Be sure you know the condition of your flocks,
give careful attention to your herds;

WE HAVE TO BE CAUTIOUS IN OUR LIVING AND SPENDING OUR MONEY{REACT IN SEASON}-WE HAVE TO TRY AND REBUILD OUR FINANCIAL STATUS-WE HAVE TO{LEARN AND APPLY} OUR FINANCES-THE MORE WE WATCH WE WILL BETTER OUR MONEY-THE BETTER IT GROW-WE HAVE TO BE WISE-{SLOW DOWN}AND USE {SELF CONTROL}WE HAVE TO BE A WISE FINANCIAL PERSON LOOKING OVER INTO THE NEXT MONTH TO PREPARE-OUR INCOME{DETAIL} IS THE KEY-WE HAVE TO BE AND EXAMPLE-SPIRITUAL-NATURALY-FINANCIALY-WHEN PEOPLE SEE YOU THEY SHOULD SEE EXCELLENCE OF GOD-EXCELLENCE IS IN YOUR HOUSE-NO MORE PARTIAL IT IS ALL OR NOTHING-YOU HAVE TO BE IN IT TO WIN IT-WE HAVE TO GET OURSELVES PREPARED TO MEET WITH THE KING-IN THIS HOUR AND ACT-DRESS-THINK-TALK-WALK LIKE ROYALTY-YOU HAVE TO WATCH YOUR FLOCK-{MONEY} SO IT CAN PRODUCE-AND HAVE A HARVEST AND INCREASE-GOD IS ABOUT TO TRANSFORM YOUR FINANCES THIS YR. THIS TEACHING I AM SHARING WITH YOU TO WALK IN YOUR GREATNESS-AND GET UP OUT AND INTO THE PROMISE LAND-AND LAND FLOWING WITH MILK AND HONEY-AND IF YOU HAVE FAITH THAT GOD GOING TO DO THIS IN YOUR LIFE TELL HIM THANK YOU!!!!!!-AGAPE

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• God I thank you with Agape kind of Love; because I feel that this is my husband; and my year to receive a double portion of increase in every area of our life in our finances this year, and sharing with you Lord, and walking in your greatness that you have laid up for us; so we can walk into the promise land flowing with milk, and honey.  I believe by faith that none of these words will fall to the ground in the name of Jesus, and through blood of Jesus.  I believe God it is already done.  Amen!

• Yes Lord.  I will continue to lift my husband to you oh Lord that he may be led and guided by you.  We will continue to honor you Lord in every aspect of our beings. Do it for us God.

This reply was deleted.