Proverbs 6:6-8 (New International Version)

6 Go to the ant, you sluggard;
consider its ways and be wise!
7 It has no commander,
no overseer or ruler,
8 yet it stores its provisions in summer
and gathers its food at harvest

Proverbs 21:5 (New International Version)

5 The plans of the diligent lead to profit
as surely as haste leads to poverty.

Proverbs 22:3 (New International Version)

3 The prudent see danger and take refuge,
but the simple keep going and pay the penalty

Proverbs 24:3-4 (New International Version)

Saying 21

3 By wisdom a house is built,
and through understanding it is established;
4 through knowledge its rooms are filled
with rare and beautiful treasures

Proverbs 25:28 (New International Version)

28 Like a city whose walls are broken through
is a person who lacks self-control.

Proverbs 27:12 (New International Version)

12 The prudent see danger and take refuge,
but the simple keep going and pay the penalty.

Proverbs 27:23 (New International Version)

23 Be sure you know the condition of your flocks,
give careful attention to your herds;

WE HAVE TO BE CAUTIOUS IN OUR LIVING AND SPENDING OUR MONEY{REACT IN SEASON}-WE HAVE TO TRY AND REBUILD OUR FINANCIAL STATUS-WE HAVE TO{LEARN AND APPLY} OUR FINANCES-THE MORE WE WATCH WE WILL BETTER OUR MONEY-THE BETTER IT GROW-WE HAVE TO BE WISE-{SLOW DOWN}AND USE {SELF CONTROL}WE HAVE TO BE A WISE FINANCIAL PERSON LOOKING OVER INTO THE NEXT MONTH TO PREPARE-OUR INCOME{DETAIL} IS THE KEY-WE HAVE TO BE AND EXAMPLE-SPIRITUAL-NATURALY-FINANCIALY-WHEN PEOPLE SEE YOU THEY SHOULD SEE EXCELLENCE OF GOD-EXCELLENCE IS IN YOUR HOUSE-NO MORE PARTIAL IT IS ALL OR NOTHING-YOU HAVE TO BE IN IT TO WIN IT-WE HAVE TO GET OURSELVES PREPARED TO MEET WITH THE KING-IN THIS HOUR AND ACT-DRESS-THINK-TALK-WALK LIKE ROYALTY-YOU HAVE TO WATCH YOUR FLOCK-{MONEY} SO IT CAN PRODUCE-AND HAVE A HARVEST AND INCREASE-GOD IS ABOUT TO TRANSFORM YOUR FINANCES THIS YR. THIS TEACHING I AM SHARING WITH YOU TO WALK IN YOUR GREATNESS-AND GET UP OUT AND INTO THE PROMISE LAND-AND LAND FLOWING WITH MILK AND HONEY-AND IF YOU HAVE FAITH THAT GOD GOING TO DO THIS IN YOUR LIFE TELL HIM THANK YOU!!!!!!-AGAPE

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank You Jesus Very Powerful!!!

• Thank you!!!
  • yes lord i reiceve It and i obtain it in jesus name and words will words will not fall to the ground

Renee Fairley said:
    God is a God of excellence! and we must do everything to get ourselves in line with His expectations! whether to take a class on finances or a self improvement class whatever is necessary we must do it! We must walk in excellency!
  • Amen harvest and increase of the greatness promises flowing with milk and honey.
  • Amen. Great reading

• Amen to that. I have noticed that I do not go out and just buy something because I have the money or because I think i need it. I am more aware of what I spend and how much I spend and another thing I notice is that I would rather help somebody else than go out and waste it on something not needed. 

• Yes Lord!!

• Having wisdom, walk in excellence, handle the money right don't spent foolishly, walk in royalty, so we can produce a harvest. Thank God for what he is getting ready to do and matter of fact he is doing it NOW!

• Thank you Lord for what you have and will do in my life. Proverbs 27:12
    (New International Version) The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and pay the penalty. The evil of sin, as it is contrary to the nature, will, and law and abominable in his sight; and not only the evil of gross actions of sin, but of indwelling lust; and such an one, who is wise to that which is good, sees the sad work sin has made in the world, and in himself; how it has defaced the image of God in man, stripped him of his righteousness, and defiled all the powers and faculties of his soul; upon which sight of it he is filled with shame, reflects upon himself for his past conduct, loathes sin, and himself for it, repents of it, confesses and forsakes it: he likewise sees the evil of punishment for sin, the just demerit of it, the curse of the law, the wrath of God, the second and eternal death, a separation from God, a sense and feeling of divine vengeance, anguish, and distress intolerable, and that forever.
  • Truth spoken... Amen!! so imperative to be a good stewards over ALL God has bestowed upon us... ;)

This reply was deleted.