And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way..." (Exodus 13:21-22). God in Heaven longs to show you the way when there seems to be no way (see Psalm 4:4, 46:10). Jesus lived a supernatural life, along with His disciples. So can you (see John 20:21). Jesus told Nathaniel, "...Hereafter ye shall see Heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man" (John 1:50-51). He longs to guide you, here's how.

Clouds, Get Your Head In Them

Yes, I've heard it too, "You're so heavenly minded, you're no earthly good." You know what I say to that? Hogwash. I like being heavenly minded. Don't worry, God will bring you down to earth when you need to take care of practical things (see Exodus 32:7). God may live in us, but His throne is in Heaven (see Psalm 103:19; Isaiah 66:1; Matthew 5:34).

His throne is headquarters (see Revelation 4:1-6). We are in a war (see Ephesians 6:10-17), and in a war you need a clear line to headquarters. Jesus said, "I will build My Church" (Matthew 16:18), and it's imperative we hear from our Commander in Chief who is in Heaven (see Acts 1:11). Until He comes (with clouds, by the way, as in Revelation 1:7) we must stay in tune with His voice (see John 10:27) by popping our head (if you will) by faith into the clouds.

This is not some mumbo jumbo, spiritual gibberish dealing with just symbolism, but clear instruction from God's Word to be heavenly minded. When Jesus needed a miracle lunch, He looked up to Heaven first (see Matthew 14:19). In a time of need, look up. "Every good gift and perfect gift is from above..." (James 1:17). Envision clouds on the horizon. I see them. By faith you can see them, too (see Hebrews 11:1).

Clouds Give Fresh Water – You Need A Shower!

The clouds poured out water... Psalm 77:17a

He bindeth up the waters in His thick clouds... Job 26:8a

No UmbrellaYour clouds of refreshment are inside of you (see John 7:37-38) and above you...ask God to give you a shower.

Ever been caught in a refreshing spring rain? No umbrella needed here. Ecclesiastes 11:3says, "If the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves on the earth..." You are on the earth, and you must be aware when God is desiring to pour out His rains on you, keep your head in Heaven and keep a discerning mind (see Hebrews 5:14) for any rain in the forecast. In this case, it's a very good idea to get all wet. Life is difficult and we need all the refreshing available to us (see Acts 3:19), and God's got plenty. By faith you can smell the rain. 

Clouds, They Will Guide You

God speaks to us from clouds: "...and the seventh day He called unto Moses out of the midst of the cloud" (Exodus 24:16). Seven speaks of completion. When the time of waiting on God is over, He will speak to you and guide you. Do not try to rush God. Many are looking for guidance today, but they do not look up. They look at circumstances.

Hey, want to see the bottom of God's feet? "...the LORD hath His way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of His feet" (Nahum 1:3b). What a mighty God we serve – look up!

God rides on the clouds; "See, the Lord is rides on a swift cloud and is coming to Egypt..." (Isaiah 19:1a NIV). Are you stuck in Egypt? Need some deliverance? Look at the clouds! He have his angels in the clouds, ready and waiting to release in your life. When you look at the clouds (up to God), you have made a quality decision to trust Jesus for His will and way, even if it takes a miracle (see Matthew 19:26).

Nimbostratus cloudsImportant note: The cloud doesn't have to be big. Some people look for God to make a big splash, and they miss Him in the small things. Elijah got excited about a cloud the size of a man's hand and warned, "Let's get out of here; a mega storm is on the way" (see 1 Kings 18:42-45).

In a dry time? He might give you an outpour (see Joel 2:23) or one drop at a time, but He will move on your behalf. Don't expect Him to move in your way or timing, just trust Him to move. Nimbostratus clouds are the type that are thick, dense clouds producing steady rain or snow, and just like these clouds, God's clouds produce supernatural blessings. I sense a storm. 

The Glory Cloud On You

Some of you are walking in a glory cloud right now and are not aware of it. No, God will not share His glory with anyone (see Isaiah 42:8; 48:11), but did you know the Spirit of Glory rests on all who do the will of God (see 1 Peter 4:14)? This is not to exalt you; the glory rests upon you to exalt Him. One day our bodies will be like His glorious body (see Philippians 3:21), but for now to effectively walk in His glory (and hear Him) we must lift Him up (see John 8:50).

TRUTH NUGGET: Instead of asking God for direction, ask Him for wisdom.

Look at James 1:5 (CEV)"If any of you need wisdom, you should ask God, and it will be given to you. God is generous and won't correct you for asking."

Too often we ask for direction when what we really need is wisdom. Should I go left or right? Should I leave this job for another? And so on. When you ask for wisdom instead of direction, you have an ongoing process where you receive not just information but Life itself. Jesus is the wisdom of God (see 1 Corinthians 1:24). Direction often fixes just a one-time problem; wisdom allows us to handle any problem that comes our way. Place your burden in His hands (see Matthew 11:28-30), then start thanking Him for His wisdom by faith. Childlike trust allows everything to fall into place (see Romans 8:28).Look up, the clouds are coming, and angels are going to deliver all that God has told them.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My heads are in the Clouds up above my head I hear music in the air
  • 1 KINGS 3:9 Give your servant therefore an understanding mind to govern your people, that I may discern between good and evil, for who is able to govern this your great people?” MY GAZE IS UPON THE LORD. 2 Corinthians 4:6—He has bestowed upon us the light of the knowledge of the Glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ and it is ours to reflect the light, to impart the knowledge, to manifest the Glory, to point to the Savior’s face and to proclaim the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Having such a work before us, we faint not, but press onward with our whole heart.

• Yes lord thank you for your marvels clouds

Prophetess Mariel A. Torres said:
    I'm looking up. Thank God for wisdom.
  • I'm walking in the Glory Cloud!!
  • I have child like faith!!! GIVE ME WISDOM GOD!!!! LOOK UP! LOOK UP!! THE CLOUDS ARE COMING!!

• Yes God. Rain on me

• Let it rain Lord! and give me wisdom as I keep my head in the clouds.
  • I am truly at Awe, with this here, Thank You Lord, for the Glory Cloud on Me...and others..

• I'm looking up. Thank God for wisdom.
  • Yes! I got my head in the clouds!

This reply was deleted.