HOLY SCRIPTURES-3-15-11

Psalm 46:1 (New International Version, ©2011) Psalm 46 Psalm 46[a] For the director of music. Of the Sons of Korah. According to alamoth.[b] A song. 1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble Psalm 72:12 (New International Version, ©2011) 12 For he will deliver the needy who cry out, the afflicted who have no one to help. Psalm 10:14 (New International Version, ©2011) 14 But you, God, see the trouble of the afflicted; you consider their grief and take it in hand. The victims commit themselves to you; you are the helper of the fatherless Psalm 33:20 (New International Version, ©2011) 20 We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield. Romans 8:26 (New International Version, ©2011) 26 In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. Hebrews 13:6 (New International Version, ©2011) 6 So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?”[a] Hebrews 2:18 (New International Version, ©2011) 18 Because he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted. Isaiah 50:9 (New International Version, ©2011) 9 It is the Sovereign LORD who helps me. Who will condemn me? They will all wear out like a garment; the moths will eat them up. Psalm 28:7 (New International Version, ©2011) 7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –