HOLY SCRIPTURES-5-12-11

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and everyone that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. (1 John 4:7) The love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost, which is given unto us. (Rom. 5:5) Ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God. (Rom. 8:15, 16) He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself. (1 John 5:10) In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. (1 John 4:9) In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace. (Eph. 1:7) That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. (Eph. 2:7) Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another. (1 John 4:11)

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –