I  AM  A  RUBY-INTERNET NATIONWIDE MAGAZINE-1-10-11(PROPHETESS RHONDA GOMEZ-A WOMAN WITH A HEALING TOUCH)

3729988543?profile=original

3729988593?profile=original

I am a Minister/Prophetess/Evangelist and Founder of "Hearts On Fire For God Worldwide Healing Ministries I am also one of Gods willing vessels God uses me in mighty mighty ways I go wherever I am needed as God leads me I follow. I have proof from God himself that I am also one of his chosen ones he has implanted his heart on the palm of my left hand he spoke to me as he was putting it on my hand he said the more I pray for people the more they believe and are healed the more it will come out with Father God as my witness I know God owns everything I have pictures of it on my facebook pics he also let me take his picture in the clouds I seek Gods face everyday he not only let me see his face he let me take his picture so I could show the whole wide world he told me everyone all over the world would own a copy of the book which I am currently writing entitled "The Rock That Was A Stepping Stone" I had titled it Miraculous Happenings but God told me not to call it that he gave me the title of it and it is a true story about all the miracles he has done and is doing in my life and he speaks to me and through me he does his miracles he says we have not because we ask not he has shown me many visions that will soon come to pass I am not better than anybody nobody is perfect only God I do claim everything that the enemy stole from me and is rightfully mine in Jesus name I give God all of the Glory the thanks and the praise I will give you my home #1-325-701-7113 you can call me anytime I have been very ill but the devil is a liar I know by Jesus stripes I am healed I claim my total healing in Jesus name my dearest sister in Christ I am very proud of you I know our rewards in heaven and on earth are good because that is all we do is good I saw God twice once when I was 18 and also when I was 33 but the second time he came to me it was as if God was mad at me he said "MY CHILD I HAVE BLESSED YOU WITH THE HEALING POWERS GO OUT INTO THE WORLD AND LET IT BE KNOWN"GOD was standing in front of me he told me to raise my hands like him and a lamb being sacrificed between us God told me to raise my hands like him and as I did and God was blessing me in the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit he spoke to me and said me "My child I have blessed you with the healing powers go out in the world and let it be known" my grandmothers best friend had leukemia and needed blood transfusions every other day, the day I had this vision I went to her house and told her about my vision I asked her if she had faith, she said she did we prayed and as we agreed and believed she was miraculously healed the drs and nurses were astonished they wanted to know how her blood built up so fast she told them I had prayed for her I give God all of the Glory the thanks and the praise if you go to my http://godspromisedland.ning.com/ there is a video of me talking about alot of the miracles God has done through me also you can go to www.myspace.com/hvnsentangel42 or http://heartsonfireforgodworldwide.ning.com/
I HAVE SO MUCH FAITH IN GOD HE IS MY ALL IN ALL I AM NOTHING WITHOUT HIM you can email me anytime hvnsentangel38@yahoo.com I thank God for you may God continue to bless you richly and abundantly for all you do for his glory and his honor keep up the good work. Revelation 22:16 I JESUS HAVE SENT MY ANGEL TO TESTIFY UNTO YOU THESE THINGS IN THE CHURCHES I AM THE ROOT AND OFFSPRING OF DAVID AND THE BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR 17 AND THE SPIRIT AND THE BRIDE SAY COME AND LET HIM THAT HEARETH SAY COME AND LET HIM THAT IS ATHIRST COME AND WHOSOEVER WILL,LET HIM TAKE OF THE RIVER OF LIFE FREELY.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY THE THANKS AND THE PRAISE NOW ALWAYS AND FOREVER.
Love always.
your sister in Christ
Prophetess Rhonda Gomez
with Father God as my witness everything I am telling you is the honest to Gods truth.I have Gods heart,his seal on my hand to prove that I am truly sent by God himself.
safe_image.php?d=c36b46748d255e75179c7ec67c46c40d&w=90&h=90&url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.ning.com%2Ffiles%2FjJksXkX-Hjpdu9umCl4cgA3S-3lu7lM8CuBLH9QHWzbEbBhg1ogLrIfLzHED6RYA8b826rKqUAPc-7wijRzRmM%2AeIzo3G740%2F589966058.jpeg%3Fwidth%3D136
godspromisedland.ning.com
We must be prepared before long all of Gods promises to us will come true he does answer our prayers just wait and see!!!!
BLESS WOG-I THANK YOU PROPHETESS RHONDA-FOR TELLING THE WORLD YOUR TESTIMONY-AND THAT IS HOW LIVES WILL BE CHANGED HEALED-DELIVERED-AND SET FREE-BECAUSE OF WHAT GOD HAS DONE IN YOUR LIFE-HE IS JEHOVAH-RAPHA THE LORD WHO HEALS THEE-BE BLESS AGAPE!!
(FOUNDER-ASSOCIATE PASTOR-TEYSHANA WILEY!!)

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• PRAISE THE LORD SIS- GLORRRRY 2 GOD AND I REVERANCE UR NAME JESUS-IT WAS A BLESSING TO FEATURE YOU SIS MAY GOD INCREASE YOUR MINISTRY AND GROW IT 2 GREATER AND HIGHER LEVEL-BE BLESS AGAPE!!!

Prophetess Rhonda Gomez said:

I thank God for allowing our paths to cross I can never thank you enough to God be the Glory the thanks and the praise!!! 

I thank you my dear sister in Christ for all you are doing for all of Gods people I believe I too shall be blessed I am blessed we are truly blessed in Jesus name with God all things are possible lets give the enemy exactly what he deserves NOTHING AMEN 

• I thank God for allowing our paths to cross I can never thank you enough to God be the Glory the thanks and the praise!!! 

I thank you my dear sister in Christ for all you are doing for all of Gods people I believe I too shall be blessed I am blessed we are truly blessed in Jesus name with God all things are possible lets give the enemy exactly what he deserves NOTHING AMEN 

This reply was deleted.