Topic: Prepare your Gifts to walk in the Spirit of God!

1 Kings 17:8-24 Names of God Bible (NOG)

Elijah and the Widow at Zarephath

Then Yahweh spoke his word to Elijah: “Get up, go to Zarephath (which belongs to Sidon), and stay there. I’ve commanded a widow there to feed you.”

10 He got up and went to Zarephath. As he came to the town’s entrance, a widow was gathering wood. He called to her, “Please bring me a drink of water.” 11 As she was going to get it, he called to her again, “Please bring me a piece of bread too.”

12 She said, “I solemnly swear, as Yahweh your Elohim lives, I didn’t bake any bread. I have one handful of flour in a jar and a little oil in a jug. I’m gathering wood. I’m going to prepare something for myself and my son so that we can eat it and then die.”

13 Then Elijah told her, “Don’t be afraid. Go home and do as you’ve said. But first, make a small loaf and bring it to me. Then prepare something for yourself and your son. 14 This is what Yahweh Elohim of Israel says: Until Yahweh sends rain on the land, the jar of flour will never be empty, and the jug will always contain oil.”

15 She did what Elijah had told her. So, she, Elijah, and her family had food for a long time. 16 The jar of flour never became empty, and the jug always contained olive oil, as Yahweh had promised through Elijah.

17 Afterward, the son of the woman who owned the house got sick. He got so sick that finally no life was left in him. 18 The woman asked Elijah, “What do you and I have in common, the man of Elohim?[a] Did you come here to remind me of my sin and kill my son?”

19 He said to her, “Give me your son.” Elijah took him from her arms, carried him to the upstairs room where he was staying, and laid him on his own bed. 20 Then he called to Yahweh, “Yahweh my Elohim, have you brought misery on the widow I’m staying with by killing her son?” 21 Then Elijah stretched himself over the boy three times and called to Yahweh, “Yahweh my Elohim, please make this child’s life return to him.” 22 Yahweh heard Elijah’s request, and the child’s life returned to him. He was alive again.

23 Elijah took the child, brought him down from the upstairs room of the house, and gave him to his mother. He said, “Look! Your son is alive.”

24 The woman said to Elijah, “Now I’m convinced that you are a man of Elohim and that the word of Yahweh from your mouth is true.”

3 Dimensional keys to remember Prepare, Gift, and Spirit.

(Kun)is the Hebrew word which is a common verb, occurring over two hundred times with the two predominant spheres of meaning “establish” and “prepare,” It also means to (Get Ready to BE ESTABLISH, make arrangements to Prosper and Get Ready for something great).

Prepare is a verb, which means it is an action word. It means we must put in some work to see things done.

Joshua 1:11 Names of God Bible (NOG)

11 “Go through the camp. Tell the people, ‘Get your supplies ready. In three days, you will cross the Jordan River to take possession of the land Yahweh your Elohim is going to give you.’”

Get ready to activate, command, and sharpen your gifts with your Anointing draw and raise UP (Unlimited Power) Produce (something new, create, and manifest in the Kingdom of God) within you and the Body of Christ.

arrange (your heart to focus completely on God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit) to be completely free, whole, and complete, from all bondage.

develop (a God-conscious mind)

assemble (yourself among the saints)

construct (soul search within yourself, and take out all the past, pain, and hurt, that shackles you to all demonic negative forces)

compose (rewrite your destiny, choices, mind, will, emotions, and your decisions) on the greater Good concerning your Purpose and life.

edit (reset, refresh, and renew your mind)

devise (trust in God's plan for your life knowing it is the highest good of his love for you) that he has given you the blueprint of opulence and great success.

work out (every single day, pray, meditate, study, decree, prophesy, and utilize your gift in the five-fold) no matter what you feel like or what you are going through.

think UP (Unlimited Propelling) your mind should always be evolving, elevating, emerging, and being one with God's evolution to complete Orgone energy.

conceive(you must always be birthing out something new, you must always have a WIN(witty invention now, and the witty idea now) inside of you that will allow you to create, and bring God's purpose to life.

formulate (you must always listen and be obedient to God's strategy, and instructions for your life) he will not let you fall. However, we must pay attention to the people he put in our lives to give us the directions, on which way to go.

King Solomon knew to get prepared to see God’s promises manifest in his life

1 Kings 6:19

He prepared the inner room of the temple in order to put the ark of Yahweh’s promise there.

Genesis 32:12-13 Names of God Bible (NOG)

12 But you did say, ‘I will make sure that you are prosperous and that your descendants will be as many as the grains of sand on the seashore. No one will be able to count them because there are so many.’”

13 He stayed there that night. Then he prepared a gift for his brother Esau from what he had brought with him:

(Mattanah) is the Hebrew word for Gifts and it occurs seventeen times. It is a noun, and it as an act of WorShift to God. It is an act of adoration, devotion, commitment, complete harmony, and synergy with God in every act of holiness.

Numbers 18:29 Names of God Bible (NOG)

29 Out of all the gifts you receive, you must contribute the best and holiest parts to Yahweh.

Proverbs 18:16 Names of God Bible (NOG)

16 A gift opens doors for the one who gives it
    and brings him into the presence of great people.

Finally, is Spirit

It is a Greek word which is Parakleta, which means Holy Spirit, Comforter, Ruach Ha’Kadesh, Breath, Wind, Supernatural agent, the Trinity that illuminates Divine Truth, a guarantee seal of Divine guidance, and the Power Source of God’s “fruit” of his Infinite virtues.

John 14:16 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

16 And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever—

Zechariah 4:6-14 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

Then he said to me, This [addition of the bowl to the candlestick, causing it to yield a ceaseless supply of oil from the olive trees] is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit [of Whom the oil is a symbol], says the Lord of hosts.

For who are you, O great mountain [of human obstacles]? Before Zerubbabel [who with Joshua had led the return of the exiles from Babylon and was undertaking the rebuilding of the temple, before him] you shall become a plain [a mere [a]molehill]! And he shall bring forth the finishing gable stone [of the new temple] with loud shoutings of the people, crying, Grace, grace to it!

Moreover, the word of the Lord came to me, saying,

The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundations of this house; his hands shall also finish it. Then you shall know (recognize and understand) that the Lord of hosts has sent me [His messenger] to you.

10 Who [with reason] despises the day of small things? For these seven shall rejoice when they see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel. [These seven] are the eyes of the Lord which run to and from throughout the whole earth.

11 Then I said to him [the angel who talked with me], What are these two olive trees on the right side of the lampstand and on the left side of it?

12 And a second time I said to him, what are these two olive branches which are beside the two golden tubes or spouts by which the golden oil is emptied out?

13 And he answered me, do you not know what these are? And I said, No, my lord.

14 Then said he, These are the two [b]sons of oil [Joshua the high priest and Zerubbabel the prince of Judah, the two anointed ones] who stand before the Lord of the whole earth [as His anointed instruments].

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My God, this teaching right here. All we can say is thank you JESUS. This message will empower us for a lifetime

This reply was deleted.