And the day of vengeance of our God;
To comfort all who mourn,
To console those who mourn in Zion,
To give them beauty for ashes,
The oil of joy for mourning,
The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
That they may be called trees of righteousness,
The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.”

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My God I know that I carry the Lord with me daily. I love how He uses me to encourage, inspire, comfort, pray over, teach and witness to those who don't know Him and want to get to know Him. God is so so awesome. Where the spirit of the Lord is there is LIBERTY! 

• This is one of my favorite scriptures double for my trouble and shame and confusion.  Very powerful scripture. The garment of  praise for the spirit of heaviness. The oil of joy for mourning. To proclaim liberty to the captives   The opening of prison to those that are bound. Beauty for ashes.  This sounds like more than double for your trouble.  For my shame I shall have double and for the confusion behind the shame I will posses the double.  Every time the devil shames and confuses me I shall have double for my trouble.

• We find the grace of Christ under the type and figure of Isaiah's province of the Jews out of Babylon, we find the glories of the church of Christ, it's spiritual glories described under the type of the Jews prosperity after their return. It is promised that the decay and ruins of the church would be repaired, those from without shall be made serviceable to the church, so that the church can be a royal priesthood maintained by the riches of the Gentiles, so she will have honor and joy in lieu of all her shame and sorrows, her affairs shall prosper, the posterity shall enjoy the blessings, and righteousness and salvation will be the eternal matter of the church rejoicing and thanksgiving.

As Isaiah was directed to proclaim liberty to the Jews in Babylon, so was Christ, God's messenger, to publish a more joyful jubilee to a lost world. He was fit and qualified for the work because the spirit of God was resting on him, this spirit he communicated to those whom he sent to proclaim the same glad tidings, he gave them their commission. Isaiah executed the office of a prophet and was sent to preach good tidings to the meek and humble, the poor in spirit, he was to be a healer, binding up the broken hearted, he was to be a deliver, a king to hand out proclamations of peace, proclaim liberty to the captives, opening the prisons to those that were bound up, by guilt and sin we are bound over to the justice of God, when we give our lives over to Christ their shall be no condemnation in us. Christ lets us know he has conquered Satan and provided for us grace sufficient to be able to shake off the yoke of sin and loose our bands from our necks.

Christ proclaims the day of vengeance of our God on sin and Satan, death and hell, and all power of darkness to be destroyed in order for our deliverance, these Christ triumphed over in his cross, on those of children of men that stand it out against those fair offers. He is to be a comforter to comfort all who mourn and seek him and not the world for comfort. He will give them spiritual blessings because they are holy and carry there sorrows to the throne of grace. God is going to give them beauty for ashes and turn their sorrow into joy and make their face to shine and give them garments of praise instead of the spirit of heaviness, when we stay planted in the house of God he will give them favor and grace, while they glorify his name forever.

• Such a great and awesome reminder. Remember this scripture much be apart of my challenge.
    In total awe of how mindless He is toward me & my family.
  • If I could have a theme scripture like a theme song for my life this is it. God has anointed me in this season to bring comfort, to exhort and bring home to His people.
  • Amen sister Vanessa,  that's is what Jesus Christ commended in  Mark 15:16 

Vanessa Harvell said:

it is a good things to spread the gospel, the good news of Jesus Christ. so that all people can be free from the things that have they bound.

• This scripture is the foundational scripture for my women's ministry. God has anointed me to preach the gospel to bring good news to those who feel hopeless.
  • It's a cruel world, and there is no shortage of heartache. Pain and brokenness are the lot of many. Like the Prophet Isaiah God has given us a message of hope and help.The same spirit that rested on the Lord Jesus as He began His ministry now rests on us His servants. We, too, can go where helplessness and hopelessness abound, bringing "joy instead of mourning. The Lord has anointed and appointed each one of us to bring good news to the poor assuring them, there would come a day when their circumstances would be changed.The brokenhearted would be comforted, captives would be released , and prisoners would be set free, the ashes of their lives would be taken away, so they can enjoy the beautiful things in life. and their dirges will be replaced by songs of praise. In short "the time of the Lord's favor" would come. As we go to spread the good news of the Gospel to the lost and serve the needy people, we will be effective and get a break through. and see the glory of the Lord as the evidence of renewed hope on their faces. The good news of the Gospel will grab their fainting hearts, truth will infuse their minds, and their emotions shall respond, Joy instead of mourning will begin to break through..Hallelujah.Glory be to God Almighty. Just to see the people happy and smile again, hope again, live again, and sing again should be our joy. Nothing quite brings joy to the heart like taking joy to another heart.    

• I would be enstilled in me and would come so natural.. My heart would be consumed with concern for the brokernheartd and those with the spirit of heaviness. 

Pastor, Teyshana Wiley... said:

Ladies, what would you think would happen in both of your ministries if you apply this word to your life for the next 30 days?

• I love God for choosing me to be a servant of his. It is a joy and honor to serve the most high. We all are his children but to be chosen.................I pledge to my father to become the women of God that you have called me to be. All that I am, I am because of God and God it shall be for the rest of my life.

This reply was deleted.