And the day of vengeance of our God;
To comfort all who mourn,
To console those who mourn in Zion,
To give them beauty for ashes,
The oil of joy for mourning,
The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
That they may be called trees of righteousness,
The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.”

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Amen Pastor Albright, I can feel the fire of GOD in you. I was stirred in my spirit after reading your comment.
  • Hallelujah and glory to God. This is a Pastor motto and you may ask why? I have been anointed for the task, I have been commissioned to preach the gospel of Christ( true and uncut), the words that flow out of my mouth shall be like a healing oil that flows from the rivers in from heaven. To break chains and release those in bondage, to rejoice in a time of celebration and mourn in the time of sadness. Releasing the power of the Holy Spirit that others may be encouraged and carry on in the Lord. 

• God had in power us with his anointed to preach the gospel to the poor, broken hearted, deliverance to captives, recovering of sight to the blind to win lost soul to kingdom of God.
  • We must not operate outside of the spirit of the Lord. Continuing to pray and reading the word can help us stay within alignment with God.
  • God has anointed us to preach the gospel this our commission has a believers of Christ

• This is one of my favorite scriptures.  When I set forth to do ministry I am reminded in reading this scripture what my purpose is.  

• Amen!

• Amen!! We as Christians should function with all of these attributes daily.

• Hallelujah, glory to the most high God! Lord God thank YOU for placing Your ministering spirit within me. 

• I so love this, its one of my favorite scriptures it brings me to tears every time i read it.

It's just God's heart speaking to His children calling us out to our destiny. ;)

Because He has anointed me to...

preach to the poor

heal the brokenhearted

set the captive free

open doors to those bound

proclaim the year of the lord

comfort the mourning

etc...

The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified

This reply was deleted.