Late night Revelation: God: “Where are you?”
Man: “I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid.”
God: “Who told you that you were naked?
God: Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?”
Man: “The woman you put here with me—she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it.”
God: “What is this you have done?”
Woman: “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.”
(All I can say is WOW)- Lord FORGIVE!(Gen 8-vs-8-13). He already knew all the answers, before he ask. He saw everything that took place. He just wanted to see were they gonna REPENT, and have ACCOUNTABILITY for their actions...

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We're talking about a God who is Sovereign, Forgiving, and all knowing. Just being up front, transparent and  accountable for the wrongs done, which Eve nor Adam did. They both pushed their actions and decision to go against what God had instructed them not to on to something else in Eve case, and someone else in Adam's. Repentance and ownership is key.

• Yes, we do serve a God who is all knowing that is why our relationship with him is important.  God knows that we fall short but how often do we listen to the voice of Satan and are driven by our own lusts.  We must know our weaknesses and pray for deliverance in those areas and when we fall short we must confess our sins for God is faithful and just to forgive us.  Repentance and accountability show God that we respect him as the head of our life and take responsibility for our actions.

• There is no hiding from God. What we think we are doing in secret is no secret to God. We can hide all our sinful ways from man but not God. When we are in error sinfully we need to go to God and repent, take ownership for our actions. 

• The Law was never given to Eve, but Adam.  Eve knew what she was doing was wrong because she told satan that the Lord said if we eat of this tree (fruit) what would happen.  So Eve was not deceived she knew better.  It's like Romans why do I do the things I want not to do, and the things I want to do that is right I find myself not doing. It's called sin.   I always wondered what would have happened if Adam just said forgive me Lord.  Pride comes before the fall.  He never said Lord forgive.  God said he healed 10 lepers, and only one yelled back thank you.  Lord, forgive me and thank you for forgiving me..

• The bible says in 1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. Of course we need to Repent and Proverbs 28:13 Whoever conceals their sins does not prosper, but the one who confesses and renounces them finds mercy. Just reading and repeating the scriptures give you VICTORY. Glory to God....
  • Oh Lord forgive us thinking less of you and limiting you to our standards. We confuse your knowledge with ours too many times and instead of repenting we make excuses because when in trouble we think as a child instead of mature. FORGIVE US!!!

• Eve desired what was forbidden, the desire for unnecessary knowledge under the mistaken notion of wisdom can prove to be hurtful and lead to destruction to many, just like Adam and Eve who knew so much, but yet did not know this, that they already knew enough. A great deal of sin can come from the eye because eve looked at the fruit with pleasure and was tempted. Eve also persuaded her husband to eat of the forbidden fruit too, both of them fell under strong convictions, both their eyes were opened, when it was too late they saw the folly of eating the forbidden fruits. They realized the happiness they had fallen from and the misery they had fallen into. They saw that they were naked striped from all their honors and joy of their paradise state, they were disarmed their defence had departed from them. they saw themselves opened for the reproach of heaven and earth, and their own consciences. Satan told Adam and Eve that their eyes would be opened when they ate of the fruit, and they were opened, their eyes were opened to their shame and grief. they made aprons out of fig leaves to cover up themselves and their shame, when they heard the voice of god in the garden in the cool of the day, they hid from his presence, their conscience accused them and set their sin before them, and they hid themselves from God. God asked Adam questions about what he had done, but Adam put all the blame on his wife, Eve put all the blame on the serpent, Adam insinuates that god was accessory to his sin because he gave him the woman and she gave him the fruit. Instead of Adam and Eve owning their sin they laid blame on others, sin is something nobody is willing to own and can be a very scandalous thing.

• For the most people don't own up to what they have done. It is so much easier for them to point the blame or look at someone else situation and compare, well I didn't do what they did so I am not as bad. God can see all and he knows all. It is not about how they think or feel about you mess up but the relationship you have with God, he is the only one who can condemn us. People can make you feel even worse but they don' t have the last say so. Will you repent and ask the Lord to forgive you? Now there is more to it. When you repent it really means to never commit that sin again. A lot of people don't understand the word repent. You don't repent and continue to do it again. In our teaching we need to make sure that people leave with the right understanding. It was awhile before I knew what repent really meant.

• God bless you Pastor Aurora Wilson.. I laughed when I read your remarks to the lesson because It sound  like me. Just like we couldn't hide the truth from our natural parents we certainly can't hide from God, He knows everything about us, more than we know about ourselves. If I would have told the truth in the first place it would have spared me from some of those whippings and punishments. But God is good, He is just and He is a forgiving God. There is no where to run, no where to hide. We have to come clean, come repenting for our sins quickly so he can forgive us and restore us back to our rightful position and relationship, with Him. We've got work to do. Sin seperates us from God. We can't work for Him, without Him. God bless you daughter. I love you so much and love reading your coments they are priceless. Have a good God Blessed Day in the Lord. And it is so, In the name of Jesus. (Mother) Pastor Shirley Lee.

Pastor Aurora (Light) Wilson said:

I actually cracked a smile reading this because I can think back to my days when I know I was doing wrong.  You just knew what you did was wrong but when asked about it you tried to lie, cover up, or blame it someone else.  I remember my family said I couldn't lie well and I have had many tell me that I tell on myself. We are aware of our wrong doings but most don't want to be held accountable for what we have done.  God wants us to be transparent not only with him but with ourselves and others.  As the old saying goes, what is done in the dark will come to light.  We can't hide from our wrongs.  As born again Christians and now women who are taking a position to stand in the church we must stop trying to hide and be transparent with God.  Repent of what we have done in our past, read the scripture to learn what God has said to help us to overcome those temptations in the future, and live out our calling.

• Amen Daughter. Lord help us to be like you. Obedient. Help us to be transparent, confessing our sins to the Lord, He knows already before we even committ the very act of sinning. Before the thought ever enter into our minds. I love the way you said......Repent....Move on with grace.. Hallelujah Thank God for His grace. He already knows, so why try to hide. Love you Daughter so thankful for all the knowledge I am getting from Our Precious teacher Pastor Teshana Wiley, and all the students of 2013 & 2014 classes, I am so honored be be apart of all you beautiful strong, powerful, WOG. Be blessed daughter. I love you so much. ( Mother), Pastor Shirley Lee. Have a blessed day in the Lord.

Pastor LaShawn (3D) Law said:

I replied to this topic on facebook, so I'll post here as well... 

Transparency is the key!!! Own ur mistakes... Repent.... Move on with grace. God already knows n e way...

This reply was deleted.