Lay Hands

3730079511?profile=original

It is Written: (Heal(restore, treat, cure, and recover) the sick, raise(uplift, and elevate) the dead, cure(heal,cleanse, and restore) lepers/sickness. Cast out(command, throw, toss, and drive out)demons. Surely give, surely you will receive(gain, collect, obtain, and acquire: Math 10-vs-8, PKDB). This‪#‎PROPEL‬ Replenishes all thirst. In all bookstores, and online soon.‪#‎Trifectally‬ ‪#‎Blessed‬

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Amen! Lay hands on the sick and they shall recover. It is always important to be filled with the Holy Spirit and stay prayed up before laying on the hands. It is important to start some where when God have bless you with the laying on hands,within your home which represents Jerusalem and uttermost  parts of the earth. You do not have to be a Minister to have the laying on the hands,just a believer of Christ Jesus filled with the Holy Spirit.  Be encouraged and lift up.  Peace,Love Joy,Blessing to all, keep allowing the Holy Spirit to use you any  time, any place ,any where.  I'M LOVING THE LORD JESUS EVEN MORE!

A JESUS PRODUCTION: 

• Amen, yes Lord. I was in AWE of God Prophetess Syanika, it blew my mind back. Hallelujah
  • Amen!!! Yes, this Bible will further explain God's Word to those new in Christ. This Bible is going to help those who rely on the AMP, NLT, MSG and NIV Bibles. My God, do everyone understand what Matthew 10:8 really means?
This reply was deleted.