Dutch_Sheets_150px.jpgMake Time...

Properly responding to life's seasons of transition yields beautiful harvests in our lives and in the lives of those around us. Persevering through long stretches of waiting and enduring through the sometimes heart-wrenching challenges that come with change are not easy feats.Nonetheless, if we position our hearts rightly, we will arrive at the horizon of that season victoriously.

In my 35 years of ministry, I have been through quite a bit of transition. In the past three years alone we have transitioned out from a 20-year tenure pastoring a healthy church in Colorado, to supporting a youth ministry in Alabama, and now serving as Executive Director of Christ for the Nations Institute in Dallas, TX. And we are still in transition, still receiving new assignments, and still seeking Holy Spirit's direction on how to carry them out. It's keeping us young!

Despite the drastic shifts in location and assignment, my life mandate has not changed. Dutch Sheets Ministries (DSM) remains steadfast in carrying out an apostolic mandate to restore hope to America and be a voice for awakening and reformation. Every weekend, I am traveling for DSM and laboring for this great cause. Since the start of this calendar year, I have ministered in over two-dozen cities across the nation, stirring the Church to pray, challenging Believers to be the Ekklesia, and fanning into flame the fires of revival and awakening.

All along this journey, through the transitions and the waiting, from one assignment to the next, as well as in steadfast pursuit of awakening and reformation, the most important lesson I've learned has been:make time to listen to and obey God's voice.

A New Level of Listening, Discerning and Seeing

Many of us have arrived at the place where we stand today only because we've been diligent to lean in to hear the voice of the Lord. Nonetheless, I feel very strongly in my spirit, that to arrive at our next great horizon, we must go to a new level of listening, discerning, and seeing in the SpiritThere is a new realm of prophetic revelation God is inviting us to tap into that will take us to a greater level of authority and assignment.

There are new paradigms and strategies being released to the Church that are vital for successfully moving forward into the next season. We cannot allow our attention to be divided. We must identify and remove anything that is crowding out His voice. Not only must we incline our ears to hear what Holy Spirit is saying to us, we must be willing to obey. We must bring ourselves under the authority of what we hear, to submit to it and follow it through to obedience.

One thing is certain; God has faithfully met me with an increase of anointing with every step of obedience in my personal life and ministry. And as we continue to listen and obey, we are seeing God raise us up into higher levels of authority and influence.

But this is for everyone! This promise of increase is available to you too!The Church has moved into a season of increase. It's yours for the taking!

For those who are hungry, for those who are diligent to listen and willing to obey, there is increase available – increased anointing for signs, wonders, evangelism, prayer, prophecy, and more.

Lean in close; He is speaking in the quiet. Posture your heart to obey breakthrough and increase await.

Dutch Sheets
Dutch Sheets Ministries

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• God has always told me obedience is better than sacrifice.

Anytime the Lord tells me to do something, he reminds me how Samuel told Saul to kill those people, and he did not.

God always know why he tells us things. That's why listening is so important, having a keen ear, to hear God.

I would rather obey God and get beat for not listening. If we do not obey you will lose.

• This is so awesome; “All along this journey, through the transitions and the waiting, from one assignment to the next, as well as in steadfast pursuit of awakening and reformation, the most important lesson I've learned has been make time to listen to and obey God's voice.”  Thank You Lord.  We must take the time to hear and obey God, get into the face of God.

• Father in the name of Jesus as I lean in close to hear you help me to have the correct posture in my heart to obey what I hear. Don't let me miss what you are saying unclutter my mind that I will hear you clearly.

• God continue to remove those things that are in the way, so I may walk into a new prophetic realm. Continue to mature me! I am HUNGRY! I want the promise! I'm leaning close :)

• One thing that I love greatly about this word is the reminder that obedience is a key component to increase

• This is true the higher we go up in the church the better off we are. It tells how the church are growing in the spiritual aspect in life.

• Wow this Article was good Holy spirit awakening me.
  • Yes! I am so glad that God has allowed me to be a house wife and not have to work. It has allowed me to spend many hours and days alone with God, listening. I've been blessed with an ear to hear God and a gift to see things long before they happen. I know for sure when you hear God an obey him it takes you from faith to faith and from glory to glory!

• In today's world we have the hustle all around us and we can get busy to the point that we can not be still enough to hear God's voice. The enemy will attack us with fatigue, headaches, confusion and many other things but if we just stop and hear the voice of God. When we seek the kingdom of God first all things will follow. We are fighting a spiritual warfare and we have so many confused people sitting in leadership and the people are being lead wrong simply because of not studying the Word, simply because they are not listening to God from themselves. We have to get in tune with Jesus, the leaders must turn their rabbit ears in the right direction. Who remember the rabbit ears back in the days we used to use to get a channel on T.V? You had to place it in the middle of the T.V and keep on moving the ears until you received reception. The same in the spirit, you placed in the Word and you have to keep moving to receive reception from God, you can not stay still to long in on place for when God speaks you have to move. 

• Hunger for more of God we must listen and obey. Lean in close to listen with your heart. I want what's mine. Increase, Increase, Increase

This reply was deleted.