Make Dreams Come TRUE!!!

Dreams.jpg

Can I really follow my dreams?

Why am I STUCK when I see wealth all around me?! What do I need to do to BREAK THROUGH?

IS THERE A TRUE ‘SECRET’ to SUCCESS?  How can I find it?

Having a VISION for where you’re going is more powerful than any excuse holding you back.

The reason why people get stuck… Is because they LACK VISION.

It is Written: Where there is no vision [no redemptive revelation of God], the people perish; but he who keeps the law [of God, which includes that of man]—blessed (happy, fortunate, and enviable) is he.(Prov 29-vs-18, AMP). 

A shift in our mindsets, doing the complete opposite of the norm, will allow us to create a lifestyle we could only dream of for us, our family, and that is God designed destiny.

We have to think outside the box and go beyond the veil. 

God is giving us a choice You can either go down the road steadily dreaming of being free,or you can choose a new path – learn new skills, and make a CHANGE in your life to walk in TRIFECTA.

It is Written: Jesus Said: Do you not say, It is still four months until harvest time comes? Look! I tell you, raise your eyes and observe the fields and see how they are already white for harvesting. Already the reaper is getting his wages [he who does the cutting now has his reward], for he is gathering fruit (crop) unto life eternal, so that he who does the planting and he who does the reaping may rejoice together. For in this the saying holds true, One sows and another reaps.I sent you to reap a crop for which you have not toiled. Other men have labored and you have stepped in to reap the results of their work.(John 4-vs-35-38)

God is giving us ENTREPRENEURIAL FREEDOM using a simple process for anyone with a DREAM.

GET READY BECAUSE HERE HE COME. Hallelujah..

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I love this. I would love share the bottom half of this:
  • Amen write the vision and make it plain, our mind has to shift because the enemy  would love for our mind to be cluttered with other things and thought, that is why we must have the mind of Christ and  put on the helmet of salvation to guard our mind, we can create wealth it beings with a thought

• Amen, bless you Prophetess Soniaivette, come one now you better say that. It is our year to walk in NOTHING but ENTREPRENEURIAL FREEDOM. It is our HOUR of Reaping the Lord Extraordinary Favor. My God..

Prophetess Soniaivette Batts said:

Amen!!! Glory To God!  Well first of all the Bible says , walk by faith and not by sight . What does this mean ?    Col  3: 2 says to " Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. Well , what happens is that when you decree and declare something that is impossible to man. . The way to receive it in the natural , is to do it by faith and  believe that there is nothing impossible for God ! amen. EX:  The woman really had to trust God  and have faith to give Elijah the first loaf of bread. Remember, she only had enough flour and oil for one loaf. Her thinking was to eat and die after that . but  She believed, and TRUSTED GOD , then she received  a special miracle for her family which also grew her faith into another level., My God!  Also , when  we have a vision in our minds , and as we put it in writing, it gets power and life, then as we began to speak it and walk in it by faith without doubts , fear . It is when miracles,signs, wonders of the hand of God is extended to guide you and delivered his promises ... I decree my enteprenurial FREEDOM and claim in writing and in a confession that iam walking in TRIFECTA! GLORYYY ! HALLELUJIAH . I inivite you to take a leap of FAITH , as we enter into this year of 2015 , write a vision and petition , or request a breakthrough . Theb plant a seed to this ministry that has changed and blessed your  life ! DECREE THE MIRACLE  OVER  the seed and you will see the  manifestation of God's promises  irrupt the seed into its purpose . Gloryyyy !! iam Shifting into ALL that God has for me  and going beyond the veil ! Here I come in Jesus name ! These word swill not fall to the Ground in Jesus name !

• Bless you Prophetess/Pastor Judith..

Judith Franklin said:

Yes! Hallelujah!

• Amen!!! Glory To God!  Well first of all the Bible says , walk by faith and not by sight . What does this mean ?    Col  3: 2 says to " Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. Well , what happens is that when you decree and declare something that is impossible to man. . The way to receive it in the natural , is to do it by faith and  believe that there is nothing impossible for God ! amen. EX:  The woman really had to trust God  and have faith to give Elijah the first loaf of bread. Remember, she only had enough flour and oil for one loaf. Her thinking was to eat and die after that . but  She believed, and TRUSTED GOD , then she received  a special miracle for her family which also grew her faith into another level., My God!  Also , when  we have a vision in our minds , and as we put it in writing, it gets power and life, then as we began to speak it and walk in it by faith without doubts , fear . It is when miracles,signs, wonders of the hand of God is extended to guide you and delivered his promises ... I decree my enteprenurial FREEDOM and claim in writing and in a confession that iam walking in TRIFECTA! GLORYYY ! HALLELUJIAH . I inivite you to take a leap of FAITH , as we enter into this year of 2015 , write a vision and petition , or request a breakthrough . Theb plant a seed to this ministry that has changed and blessed your  life ! DECREE THE MIRACLE  OVER  the seed and you will see the  manifestation of God's promises  irrupt the seed into its purpose . Gloryyyy !! iam Shifting into ALL that God has for me  and going beyond the veil ! Here I come in Jesus name ! These word swill not fall to the Ground in Jesus name !

• Yes! Hallelujah!

This reply was deleted.