March 30 ,2015

Thoughts on Today's Verse...One of the great stories in the Gospel of John is Nicodemus. He came to Jesus at night and Jesus told him that those who love the truth come to the light. Later, Nicodemus spoke up for Jesus even though he was ridiculed for it. Then, at the worst possible time politically and religiously, he showed himself as Jesus' disciple: he took the broken and dead body of Jesus and helped Joseph of Arimathea place him in a tomb. Nicodemus didn't stay in the darkness. Neither should we. Jesus is the light of the world; if our light cannot be found in him, how deep is our darkness!Prayer...Father, I want to walk in the light with you. The darkness of Calvary did not extinguish the light in Jesus; it made it burn more brightly for me. At the cross, I see your love for me. At the cross, I realize that Jesus took my sins away. At the cross, I see Jesus' love for both you and me perfected. Thank you, Father for your gracious salvation. Thank you, Jesus for your incredible sacrifice. In the name Jesus, your perfect Lamb I pray. Amen

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –