3730040508?profile=originalRead, meditate, and Decree and Declare this over your life, for the next 14 days and watch God add, multiply, and give you an INCREASE, BONANZA, FORGOTTEN INHERITANCE, IMMEDIATE MANIFESTATION, AND UN-EXPLAINABLE BLESSINGS. WHO IS WITH ME? Let's get these Miracles together...

The Lord said, “I have indeed seen the misery of my people in Egypt. I have heard them crying out because of their slave drivers, and I am concerned about their suffering. So I have come down to rescue them from the hand of the Egyptians and to bring them up out of that land into a good and spacious land, a LAND FLOWING WITH MILK AND HONEY—the home of the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites.(Exo 3-vs-7-8).

Hebrew halabh, "new milk", milk in its fresh state (Judg 4-vs-19 ). It is frequently mentioned in connection with honey. 

Figuratively the word is used

(1) of abundance (Genesis 49-vs-12);

(2) of a loved one's charms (Song of Solomon 4-vs-11);

(3) of blessings (Isaiah 55-vs-1Joel 3-vs-18)

(4) of purity (1 Peter 2-vs-2)

(5) Working the word of God; foundational truth and teaching.

Heb. ya'ar, "Honey" "A land flowing with milk and honey" suggested a land filled with abundance of good things. The ordinances of Yahweh were "sweeter than honey and the droppings of the honeycomb" (Psalms 19-vs-:10119-vs-103

(1) Honey symbolizes Strength(2 Kings 18-vs-32)

(2) Power (Ps 8-vs-6)

(3.) Holy Spirit  (Revelation 10_vs-9-10)

(4.) Anointing 

(5) Enlightenment

(6) Wisdom

(7) Knowledge (Song of Solomon 4-vs-11

(8) Pleasant Experience 

Israel, and be careful to obey so that it may go well with you and that you may increase greatly in a LAND FLOWING WITH MILK AND HONEY, just as the Lord, the God of your ancestors, promised you.(Deut 6-vs-3)!!!

"If the Lord is pleased with us, he will lead us into that land, a LAND FLOWING WITH MILK AND HONEY, and will give it to us(Numb 14-vs-8)!!!!"

But I said to you, “You will possess their land; I will give it to you as an inheritance, a land flowing with milk and honey.” I am the Lord your God, who has set you apart from the nations.(Lev 20-vs-24)!!!

Observe therefore all the commands I am giving you today, so that you may have the strength to go in and take over the land that you are crossing the Jordan to possess,  and so that you may live long in the land the Lord swore to your ancestors to give to them and their descendants, a land flowing with milk and honey. The land you are entering to take over is not like the land of Egypt, from which you have come, where you planted your seed and irrigated it by foot as in a vegetable garden.(Deut 11-vs-8-10)

So the Lord brought us out of Egypt with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm, with great terror and with signs and wonders. He brought us to this place and gave us this land, a land flowing with milk and honey;  and now I bring the first fruits of the soil that you, Lord, have given me.” Place the basket before the Lord your God and bow down before him.(Deut 26-vs-8-10).

Look down from heaven, your holy dwelling place, and bless your people Israel and the land you have given us as you promised on oath to our ancestors, a land flowing with milk and honey.”(Deut 26-vs-15)

Write on them all the words of this law when you have crossed over to enter the land the Lord your God is giving you, a land flowing with milk and honey, just as the Lord, the God of your ancestors, promised you(Deut 27-vs-3)

Then I will fulfill the oath I swore to your ancestors, to give them a land flowing with milk and honey’—the land you possess today.” I answered, “Amen, Lord.”(Jere 11-vs-5)

You gave them this land you had sworn to give their ancestors, a land flowing with milk and honey.(Jere 32-vs-22)..

On that day I swore to them that I would bring them out of Egypt into a land I had searched out for them, a land flowing with milk and honey, the most beautiful of all lands.(Ezek 20-vs-6)

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "Observe therefore all the commands I am giving u today, so that u may have strength to take over the land that u are crossing the Jordan to possess" Strength comes with obedience..we will increase daily in this land,another thing is giving our first fruits, not the leftovers. the land flowing with milk and honey is ours but we must step forward in it!!!!! PSALMS 37:4 IF WE DELIGHT OURSELVES IN THE LORD, HE "GIVES" US THE DESIRES OF OUR HEART...INCREASE.....MILK and HONEY

• I believe the land, that God speaks of is "Heaven" and I can feel the "true truth"!!  I accept this 14 day challenge in Jesus Name AMEN!!

• I am up for the challenge Pastor. 

Pastor, Teyshana Wiley... said:

I am going to do this Milk and Honey Challenge, every time I do it, I become tremendously blessed. Who will Decree the Word of God with me?

• Thank you Lord for Your promises. Lord God You are faithful and have not left or failed me yet. Even in my wrongs You still continue to bless me with life. Lord I promise to worship You with all my heart forever more.

I believe every word written and walk in faith knowing that the promises made will fall upon me. Thank you Dear God for bringing me out of those dark and dry places and placing me in the land flowing with milk and honey. I am grateful to you my Father, thank YOU thank YOU and again Lord thank YOU!  

• Amen! I believe that we rising up and preparing to walk into the land of "milk and honey". We have to remain faithful and obedient and in this season we will inherit God's blessings that have been stored up for us!
  • I am going to do this Milk and Honey Challenge, every time I do it, I become tremendously blessed. Who will Decree the Word of God with me?

• Amen and Amen.  I see that God's Grace and Mercy are evident in Deut. 11 8-10 as this is the first recollection of God telling us that He is going to not only bless us but the land as well.  In Gen. 3:17 and4:12 God told Adam and then Cain that they would work hard to produce with the land.  So though Jesus had not been presented Grace and Mercy were evident even then.  God will turn things around when we submit to Him and desire to please him.

• I think God because he first loved me .all good and prefect gifts comes for above .and when you surrender your all to him he will give you land and blessing that you didn't own or build.

• The promise was not based on what they did but that God desired a people he could bless. God heared the cry of the ones he called and when time was fulfilled he blessed them. Their actions had nothing to do with the promise  God had for them but the promises were made long ago to Abraham by oath. In this God was showing his promises were not based on conditions but what every He said would come to pass. When a promise is made with  God He is sure to keep His end of the deal regardless how we fail.

• God's promise was made to bless the people, he knew of their suffering, and heard their prayers and he wanted to bring them to the fulfillment of that promise.

This reply was deleted.