death:  is the death angel,and is defined as the act of passing away, the end of life, or the permanent destruction of something. Any ending resembling dying; total destruction: the death of our hopes, condition or experience thought of as like dying or being dead, and  pestilence: the black death.

premature death:is  the son of the death angel and it happens too early or before it is time.

sudden death: is apart of the death angel family and is not expected, or happening without warning. sharp or abrupt: coming, or taking place quickly or abruptly; hasty

silent killer: a spirit that attacks has no obvious symptoms or indications.I suggest that daily you rebuke this spirit daily. That is why it is so important to stay in tune with God!!!

whiplash: the lash of a whip,  something resembling a blow from a whip (the whiplash of fear — R. S. Banay), injury resulting from a sudden sharp whipping movement of the neck and head

backlash : a sudden violent backward movement or reaction, 

retaliation: to return like for like; esp., to return evil for evil; pay back injury for injury, to get revenge. 

sabotage: is an intentional destruction of something, is defined as to intentionally destroy something. destruction, the deliberate obstruction of or damage to any cause, movement, activity, effort, etc.

tragedy:  is defined as something very bad that happens, a very sad or tragic event or sequence of events.

catastrophe: is a large, often sudden, disaster or ending,  a sudden, violent change,a total or ignominious failure, bringing overthrow or ruin.

disaster: is an event, often sudden, that causes great damage or devastation. A grave misfortune. Informal A total failure. Obsolete An evil influence.

accident: is an event that happens without being planned, a happening that is not expected, foreseen, or intended.

incident: is something that happens, possibly as a result of something else,  falling upon, striking, or affecting. 

calamity: is an event that brings loss or a disaster. 

trauma:  is a very upsetting experience or the lingering effects of such an experience.

fatality: a fatal quality; deadly effect; deadliness: a death caused by a disaster, as in an accident, war, etc.

destruction: as the tearing down or dismantling or killing of something, the act or process of destroying; demolition or slaughter, 

chaos:  refers to lack of order or lack of intentional design, an abyss; chasm, extreme confusion or disorder.

decay: as to rot, lose strength or deteriorate, or decompose. to lose strength, lose soundness, lose health, lose beauty,lose prosperity, etc. gradually; waste away; 

nemesis:  is an enemy who can't be beaten and very hard to beat, just punishment; retribution, anyone or anything which seems to be the inevitable cause of someone's downfall or defeat.

malice:  is defined as bad will or the desire to do bad things to another person, active ill will; desire to harm another or to do mischief; spite, evil intent; state of mind shown by intention to do, or intentional doing of, something unlawful.

rampage:  is violent behavior or action, an outbreak of violent, raging behavior.

alienation:is the state of a person who has disengaged themselves or have been alienated, is the state of a person who has disengaged themselves or have been alienated, estrangement or detachment, mental derangement; insanity.

annihilation:  is the entire and complete destruction of a place, thing or group. The condition of having been annihilated; utter destruction. 

havoc: is defined as a lot of destruction or chaos, great destruction and devastation.

war: is an armed conflict, any active hostility, contention, or struggle.

famine:  is an extreme shortage, especially of food and money, land, and starvation.

disease:  is an illness or sickness with specific, well-defined symptoms that affects a person, plant or animal. Any harmful or destructive condition, as of society 

pestilence: is any infectious, fatal disease that is widespread or an evil influence or deliverer.one of epidemic proportions, as bubonic plague, anything, as a doctrine, regarded as harmful or dangerous.

succubus: A female demon supposed to descend upon and have sexual intercourse with a man while he sleeps. An evil spirit; a demon.

incubus: An evil spirit supposed to descend upon and have sexual intercourse with women as they sleep, a nightmare, An oppressive or nightmarish burden.

python:  A dragon or serpent that was the tutelary demon of the oracular cult at Delphi until killed and expropriated by Apollo, A soothsaying spirit or demon. A person possessed by such a spirit. The snake that was in the garden of Eden.

leviathan:  is something large and powerful, or a sea creature such as a whale and a crocodile  in the Bible. Anything huge or very powerful, pride and stubborn. 

jezebel:  is a shameless or wicked woman or man, who like to work with witchcraft and control. he wicked woman who married Ahab, king of Israel: 1 Kings 21-vs-5-23; 2 Kings 9-vs-30-37. Any woman or man regarded as wicked, shameless, licentious, etc.

ahab: easily to be control and manipulated, an individual who do not have a voice, a yes man or woman. tend to be overmerciful, seeing the best in every person and overlooking too much. People with passive Ahab personalities quickly give away their power and walk away in order to avoid conflict,and will even blame themselves when others insult or betray them. Husband of Jezebel: 1 Kings 16-vs-29-22:40

rape: is to force someone to engage in anything against their will or to pillage and destroy something. the act of seizing and carrying away by force, the plundering or violent destruction , as in warfare.

babylon: A city or place of great luxury, sensuality, and often vice and corruption. A place of captivity or exile..

lilith: An evil female spirit an ancient semitic legend, alleged to haunt deserted places and attack children, who cause miscarriage and SID's death. A night witch who menaces infants.

nightmare demons: an evil spirit believed to haunt and suffocate sleeping people.A frightening dream, often accompanied by a sensation of oppression and helplessness.

absolom: rebellion spirit that tries to destroy and tear down people in leadership. Spirit that try to kill and lie to get close to people of authority and steal their position.  David son who staged a revolt against his father's kingship and was defeated and killed in the ensuing battle.

mammon: riches regarded as an object of worship and greedy pursuit; wealth or material gain as an evil, more or less deified. Riches,Bible avarice, and worldly gain personified as a false god in the New Testament.

insanity: is having a serious mental illness or the state of being insane; mental illness or derangement great folly; extreme senselessness.

mental illness.

paranoia,

phobia,

fatigue,

sickness,

sorrowful,

feeling down,

depressed,

oppressed,

poor,

rebellious,

anger,

hurt, 

rejection,

double- minded,

proud,

selfish,

passive,

envy,

jealous,

bitter,

lonely,

lustful,

greedy,

confused,

without wisdom,

without knowledge,

without understanding,

afraid,

timid,

apprehensive,

powerless without authority,

without joy,

without strength,

without grace,

without gifts,

without momentum,

without blessings,

without honor,

without glory,

without provisions,

without abundance,

without plenty,

limited,

bound,

slow full,

lazy,

lacking,

controlled ,

dominated,

manipulated,

hindered,

blocked,

weary

, tired,

frustrated,

deceived,

be shaken

, be moved,

bound by my past,

empty,

weak,

lost,

separated from God,

guilty,

shamed,

control by Satan,

demonized,

under a spell,

under a curse,

barren,

fruitless,

intimidated,

isolated,

cut off,

destroyed,

victimized,

harassed,

tormented,

hardened,

unbelieving,

doubting,

sinful,

unholy,

unclean,

cold,

lukewarm,

burdened,

stressed,

worried,

compromising,

contentious,

argumentative,

unforgiving,

critical,

judgmental,

hypercritical,

religious,

stubborn,

idolatrous,

excessive,

addictive,

profane,

carnal,

worldly,

vain,

over ambitious ,

wasteful,

over indulgent,

overwhelmed,

crafty,

paranoid,

accusing,

distrustful,

negative,

rude,

complaining,

murmuring,

arrogant or blind,

witches,

warlock,

astrologers,

diviners,

soothsayers,

wizards,

enchanters,  

sorcerers,

magicians,

demonic forces

, satanic attacks,

spoken curses,

spoken word,

and any unclean spirits

that is connected to the devil and his imps. They are rebuked and sent to the dry places and never to manifest again, in the name of Jesus. These are some of the demonic forces we battle with on a daily basis; if you want to learn more or know, more (leave me a message in your individual forum, inbox). Alternatively, sign up for one of the workshop. 

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Blood of Jesus and rebuke and send to dry places and never to rise again in Mighty Name of Jesus the Christ.

• This is a powerful study this week! Great information and revelation.

• I had to print this.

• Amen. I must print this off and post it and share it with my young adults.

• Amen. I must print this off and post it and share it with my young adults.

• I cover me and my family in the blood of Jesus demons are real and 200 or more are legions this so good the body of Christ needs this I read a book pigs in the parlor which is real good , I traveled with some ministries long ago and seen many spirits in operation saying that they have been with person since their mom died and didn't want to come out , to seeing someone  crawling on the floor as a snake

• This is a vast array of things I see in the world today. We have pestilence in the land in the form of Ebola. The people of God are becoming more and more rebellious being lovers of themselves. This is why we must constantly be in prayer and not necessarily always on our knees. Prayer is a posture in our mind set.
  • This was truly an enlightening reading.  My eyes are really open on a deeper level of myself & surroundings.  I receive it & believe it in Jesus Name AMEN AMEN AAAGGGAAAPPPEEE!!!

• All of these are around us everyday. We need to be more aware of these on a constant basis.

• amen , they are rebuked and sent to dry places never to manifest again in the name of Jesus! we must be prayed up and do a fast at least once a week , so that we are able to detect these things that will torment and hinder our walk if we fall asleep ! Knowing the tactics and identification of the enemies  by name and description, and symptoms , we will be Victorious sooner then expected!

This reply was deleted.