Prayer

Father God, your word (Isa 53) ask the question; “Who has believed our report? And to whom has the Zeroah of the Lord been revealed?” In so doing, a prophesy was birth declaring and decreeing the forthcoming of the one who would be wounded and crushed for our sins, who will die for our judgment, and who, by His death, would bring us healing, life, and redemption.  That too came to past.  Today, it is our plea that you allow us to bask in the healing power of Zeroah and that in so doing our body, soul, and spirit are healed.  The bible says:

Proverbs 4:20-22 ESV

My son, be attentive to my words; incline your ear to my sayings. Let them not escape from your sight; keep them within your heart. For they are life to those who find them, and healing to all their flesh.

Jeremiah 30:17 ESV

For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord, because they have called you an outcast: ‘It is Zion, for whom no one cares!’

Acts 4:30 ESV

While you stretch out your hand to heal, and signs and wonders are performed through the name of your holy servant Jesus.”

Psalm 103:2-3 ESV

Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases,

Isaiah 54:17 ESV

No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall confute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their vindication from me, declares the Lord.”

Matthew 10:8 ESV

Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse lepers, cast out demons. You received without paying; give without pay.

Hebrews 11:6 ESV

And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.

Proverbs 3:5-8 ESV

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord, and turn away from evil. It will be healing to your flesh and refreshment to your bones.

Romans 5:3-4 ESV

More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope,

James 4:7 ESV

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Psalm 6:2 ESV

Be gracious to me, O Lord, for I am languishing; heal me, O Lord, for my bones are troubled.

Matthew 11:28 ESV

Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

2 Corinthians 12:9 ESV

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Hebrews 13:8 ESV

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Luke 4:18 ESV

“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed,

Isaiah 57:18 ESV

I have seen his ways, but I will heal him; I will lead him and restore comfort to him and his mourners,

John 10:10 ESV

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.

2 Corinthians 5:7 ESV

For we walk by faith, not by sight.

Isaiah 57:18-19 ESV

I have seen his ways, but I will heal him; I will lead him and restore comfort to him and his mourners, creating the fruit of the lips. Peace, peace, to the far and to the near,” says the Lord, “and I will heal him.

Psalm 103:2-5 ESV

Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Proverbs 16:24 ESV

Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body.

Matthew 4:23 ESV

And he went throughout all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom and healing every disease and every affliction among the people.

1 Samuel 12:16 ESV

Now therefore stand still and see this great thing that the Lord will do before your eyes.

In the name of Jesus we accept these biblical truths and take hold of them in our healing process, Amen, Aman, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YONAP39jVE

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –