Prayer

Presus Lord (Jehovah Nissi), in the name of Jesus the Christ we loosen rebuke and cast out every whispering spirit and strange voice that is set against our spiritual warfare.  We take authority over the spirit of imagery, and magnification and declare that the eyes of our understanding are open.  We destroy the power of every satanic arrest in our lives, in the name of Jesus.  All santanic-arresting agents, release us, in the name of Jesus.  We command every spiritual contamination in our lives to receive cleansing by the blood of Jesus.  Let the brush of the Lord scrub out all dirt in our spiritual pipe, in the name of Jesus.  We destroy everything that is representing us in the demonic world with the fire of God, in Jesus name.  Every rusted spiritual pipe in our life, receive wholeness, in the name of Jesus.  We command every power , eating up our spiritual pipe to be roasted, in the name of Jesus.  Spirit of the living God, quickened the whole of our being, in the name of Jesus.  We command every hole in our spiritual pipe to be closed, in the name of Jesus.  O God stretch us and renew our strength, in the name of Jesus.  Holy Spirit, open our eyes to see beyond the visible and make the invisible veal to us, in the name of Jesus.  Lord ignite our calling with your fire.  Let our spiritual pipe receive the strength of God against any contamination, in the name of Jesus.  Holy Spirit open our eyes and allow us to have a revelation vision of Christ, in the name of Jesus.  O Lord liberate our spirit to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit.  In Jesus name we pray; Amen, Aman, and Amen.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw3_H5sgqLg&list=PLhunCfK966Lqn3ixjpFY3TBxsZNpPgSB2

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –