Prayer

Father God, we declare and decree as following: “You forgive all iniquities, and heal all our diseases.” Lord, It is written in Your word that if we cry out to You, You will heal us.  Lord, it is written in Your word that You will take away from us all the sickness.  By Your stripes we are healed. Lord,  Your word says, “ You will bring us health and healing. Lord, Your word says that our healing shall spring forth speedily.  The Bible says, that if we remember and bless the poor that you will keep us alive and that you will raise us up off of our sick bed and heal our diseases.  Lord You said that if we departed from evil, we would have health to our flesh, and strength to our bones.   - Lord You said that if we served You, You would take sickness away from us.   When we cry out to You O' Lord, you will heal us.  We declare and decree that our bodies are strong and not plagued by human ills.  Father, it is written in that You will send Your word to heal us, and Your word does will not return to You void, and that You will rescue us from the grave.  You will heal the brokenhearted and bind up our wounds.  You Lord, will bring us health and healing and we will enjoy abundant peace and security.  Father, it says in Your word in that you will rebuke the devourer for our sake. It is written that the afflictions of the righteous are many, but You will deliver us from all of them.  Your words will strengthen our weak hands and strengthen our feeble knees.  You Lord will heal all our sicknesses and diseases.  We listen to the voice of the Lord and do what is right in his eyes and he heals us.  The Lord is merciful to us in our weakness and he heals us.  We will not die but live, and will proclaim what the Lord has done.  God has seen our ways. He will heal us and restore our comfort.   In Jesus name we pray ; Amen, Aman, and Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3GJ5m3_pQw 

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –