Prayer

Father God, Please help us in times of loss of Family, friends, and yes, even those who are strangers. There are times when we are paralyzed with what appears to be insurmountable grief.  We do not understand why our lives are filled with this agony and despair. We turn our attention to you as we long to find the strength to hold on to your faithfulness and unchanging hand.  We petition you for the intestinal fortitude to press on in our walk with you.  Lord you are a God of consolation and love and we ask You to empower us in the Holy Spirit to tolerantly wait on You and not quail. We declare and decree that we shall unobtrusively wait for Your peace. Our heart are crushed, however we know that you will not forsake us. We desire your compassion, Lord. Comfort us through this pain so that our hope in you will be reinforced. We have faith in  Your promise in Your Word to send us immaculate mercy each day. We trust your love will never fail us. Jesus came to heal the brokenhearted and our hearts are broken today Lord, and only You can heal our sorrow over losing family, friends and strangers.  We besiege The oh Lord for thy comfort and love in your promised of everlasting consolation and hope through Your grace. Blessed be to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; who comforts us in all our tribulations, that we may be protected from any trouble and hurt as we walk with You, Lord, through the grief of losing family, friends and strangers. In Jesus Name we pray, Amen, Aman, and Amen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxVpHiyT5kE

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –