Prayer

Father God, the Bible says; “The steps of a man are established by the Lord, 
And He delights in his way.  When he falls, he will not be hurled headlong, 
Because the Lord is the One who holds his hand.”  Lord the truth is that we trust your unchanging hand.  It is because of our trust in You that we are able to endure the trials and tribulations of adversities (disease, financial setback, heartache, etc.).  Help us to model Paul’s attitude when he humbled himself to Your gift of handicap.  Grant us the knowledge wisdom and understanding to embrace Your sufficient grace as we gaze beyond our respective weaknesses and accept your strength.  Help us to shift our focus from the handicap to the gift as we release our troubles to God in exchange for his strength.  The Bible says”

Joshua 1:9 ESV

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

2 Timothy 1:7 ESV

For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

Psalm 37:4 ESV

Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Psalm 121:1-8 ESV

A Song of Ascents. I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. He will not let your foot be moved; he who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, he who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord is your keeper; the Lord is your shade on your right hand. ...

Proverbs 30:5 ESV

Every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.

Mark 11:24 ESV

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

Psalm 28:7 ESV

The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him.

Psalm 34:4 ESV

I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.

Philippians 4:13 ESV

I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Psalm 55:22 ESV

Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.

Jeremiah 29:11 ESV

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Romans 15:13 ESV

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

1 Thessalonians 5:9-11 ESV

For God has not destined us for wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us so that whether we are awake or asleep we might live with him. Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.

Psalm 126:5 ESV

Those who sow in tears shall reap with shouts of joy!

John 16:33 ESV

I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

Jeremiah 29:11-14 ESV

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you, declares the Lord, and I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and all the places where I have driven you, declares the Lord, and I will bring you back to the place from which I sent you into exile.

Hebrews 10:25 ESV

Not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.

Ephesians 4:29 ESV

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

In Jesus name we pray; Amen, Aman, and Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ampc61h3X-0

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –