Prayer

Father God, we come to you with thanksgiving for the I am a Ruby family and leadership. We thank You for giving Bishop Claudia Boatwright and Chief Apostle Teyshana Wiley to equip the saints for the works of service, to the building up of the body of Christ. (Eph. 4:11-12) Always provide them with laborers who will work to bring in the harvest. Bless the leadership with every resource they need to do the work of the ministry in the capacity you have given them. (Matt. 9:38) Lord, bless them greatly, enlarge their territory, keep your hand upon them, and keep them from evil. (1 Chron. 4:10) We ask that you will keep a hedge of protection around them and their family. (Job 1:10 ) Protect them spirit, soul, and body. We pray that You will anoint the leadership with a greater anointing for Your service, that You will gift them for Your glory. May the roles of the apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor, and teacher be accompanied with signs and wonders in the power of the Spirit, that they may fully preach the gospel of Christ. (Romans 15:19) We pray that you will impart spiritual wisdom to them, let them hear clearly from You, and let them have Your vision for the body. Give them understanding of Your word that they may impart this understanding to those you have been placed in their care, and in their path. Let their speech be with grace, seasoned, as it were, with salt, that they know how to respond to each person. (Col. 4:6) May they always live and walk as a godly example to the flock. Keep them surrounded with godly men and women who will be supportive of them, who will wage spiritual warfare and intercession on their behalf.

We declare and decree that, “But for you who fear the name of the Lord, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings; and you will go forth and skip about like calves from the stall. The bible says to believers to lay hands on the sick and they will recover for with Jesus stripes we are healed, prophecy healing wuth divine health, from all diseases and sicknesses. Praise God for His mighty power, which is able to heal all sicknesses and diseases. Thank you God for your healing. Let your healing hand be stretched upon our lives, in the name of Jesus. Let your miracle hand be stretched out upon our lives now, in Jesus name. Let your deliverance hand be stretched out over our lives now, in the name of Jesus. We annul every engagement with the spirit of death, in Jesus name. We loosen, rebuke, cast out, every refuge of sickness, in the name of Jesus. We destroy the grip and operations of sickness upon our lives in the name of Jesus. Every knee of infirmity in our lives shall bow in the name of Jesus. Let our negativity be converted to positivity, in the name of Jesus.

Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus: That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
In Jesus name we pray, Amen, Aman, and Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATqL4_8A_yc

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –