Prayer

Father God (Jehovah-Rapha), you know our thoughts before our tongues speak. You are our creator, as we have been fashioned in your image. Your word beckons us to come to you and ask for that which we need. You are Jehovah-Rapha, the God who heals, and you hold destiny in the palm of your hand.  A hand which no one may snatch us from.  You and You alone determine the number of years we will live and serve you on this earth. Abba,  we  are approaching you as your children, yearning to hear Your voice in expectation of your divine healing of our spirit, soul, and body. Our knowledge is substantially limited in understanding life, however we are cognizant that with one stroke, one word, you can make us whole. Forgive us of our sins, transgressions, and iniquities for which we do earnestly repent. It is our desire that you purify us of our unrighteousness as you initiate your healing process beginning on the inside  and working it’s way to the outside.

Father God you word says “For I know the plans I have for you, Declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future”.  We desperately seek your face with our desire to spend as many years as we can here on earth in you love, for your service, at your will, and for your glory.  In your will we pray that you provide the doctors with your wisdom and knowledge of what to do.  We thank you Lord for your grace and mercy and praise your holy name.  In Jesus name we pray; Amen, Aman, Amen. 

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –