3789649052?profile=RESIZE_710x

Father God in Jesus We come to right now laying down every weight at the alter, and casting aside every heaviness in Jesus. Oh God, it is written in your word Don't worry about anything instead pray about everything, lay our petitions before you; and the peace of God which passes understanding will guard our heart(Philp 4:6-7). Lord, we will trust in you oh God with all of our heart and lean not on our own understanding and acknowledge you in all of our ways, so you can direct our paths in Jesus. 

Lord of Hosts you said, come to you all who are weary and laden and carry heavy burdens, and you will give us rest in the name of Jesus. Father, we thank you for VICTORY NOW, we thank you for success now over the enemy, over every situation in Jesus. I speak thy KINGDOM COME, THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN OVER OUR LIVES JESUS.

God that you will answer every prayer request that is on this wall EXCEEDINGLY AND ABUNDANTLY ABOVE ALL WE CAN ASK OR THINK, ACCORDING TO THE POWER THAT IS WORKING IN US. We thank you now, and we know it is already done this we DECREE AND DECLARE AND IT IS ESTABLISH IN JESUS. Not one WORD will fall to the ground, it is SO Ne'Eman.

(Leave your prayer request below)

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hallelujah Lord i pray for More Wisdom and to refresh my memory of everything i learned these past years. So i am ABle to be the Best teacher i can be passing down the knowledge that i learn myself. Im truely excited and waiting and will to obtain it all God that you have for me Father. I pray my children even keep reaching spiritual growth and that they are filled with more understanding of you and that during they schooling everything will come together and make alot of since to them. i pray my daughter be fully potty train this year before she start her schooling. But i love how they all love to pray every morning and in the during the day time. Now God i ask that you help me establish a bed time prayer time before bed with them cause its all coming together prayer 3 times a day for them while they mom pray all day long. In Jesus help us to Stay a FAmily that Prayes together. in Jesus Ne'Eman.

Domonique Smith
    I Am A Ruby Network is a Nonprofit 501c3 Transforming community that equips and empowers Men and Women in their Purpose, Dreams, and Destiny
  • Hallelujah Lord God I'm thanking you for all the gifts that you have giving us, Lord I'm praying that you will transform my mind and allow me to walk in the fullness of those gifts and especially the perfect gift, so the no name whatever he has plan won't prosper, hallelujah and I praise you Lord in Jesus Ne'eman 

Precious marine moss
    I Am A Ruby Network is a Nonprofit 501c3 Transforming community that equips and empowers Men and Women in their Purpose, Dreams, and Destiny
  • Lord I'm praying that I will begin to get back to a place where I have devotional faith in all Aspects worshifting, prayer, studying, staying committed to You Lord God each and every day of my life in Jesus Ne'eman 

Precious marine moss
  • Im praying my people be covered in Benton Harbor especially the young people the enemy is out to whipe us out but i bleed the blood it shall not prosper. I Ask God to cover us all and build us spiritually as we go out and about. Lord i pray that everyone will come subject to you, so we all can make it to see your glory. 

Domonique Smith
  • Lord I'm praying in Jesus that each and everyone of your children will listen to your voice on today and Lord please take out the spirit rocks, or any hindrance that may be stopping us from hearing you clearly Lord, Lord help your people operate in the spirit full time in Jesus Ne'eman 

Precious marine moss
  • Lord God I'm praying in Jesus that you will put your righteous hand over the city of Benton Harbor, Lord praying that you will break every chain, every yolk, every shackle, in Jesus, praying that you will make the city a great place and to change the mindset of the people in the city and just keep your mighty hand over the entire city as a whole Lord God in Jesus Ne'eman 

Precious marine moss
  • Hallelujah I'm praying for every young person right now in Jesus, praying that every young person in the world will live and not die, praying that Lord God you will keep your righteous hand over each and everyone of our young people, cover them Lord God with your righteous blood because alot of us young people are not making it past 23, or 25 and so on but Lord I speak life no more not on our watch so Lord God I plead your blood over every young person in the world Lord God break every yolk and every chain in Jesus and Lord God I thank you because I know that it done in Jesus Ne'eman and also Lord God I pray that every parent will stand up and be obedient to your word Lord God and train our young people up in the way that they should go and that is in you Christ Jesus, hallelujah Lord God if alot of us the parents will instill in our young people you Lord Jesus Christ, our young people today would know how to fight in the spirit so help the parents Lord God get it together in Jesus, in Jesus Ne'eman 

• HalleluYAH, bless you Evangelist Precious marine moss we are in total agreement with you. Not one word is falling to the ground in Jesus Ne'Eman

Precious marine moss
  • My brothers and sisters, please stand in agreement with me about my finances. I'm behind on all my bills some of the bills need to be paid right away. I'm asking God for an increase in my finances (overflow) so I can pay my bills and have extra every month.

In Jesus Name

• Blessings and GA Sharron, how are you doing on this Triumph day? We are in agreement with you that God will supply all of your financial needs and obligations concerning your bill. We Decree that he will allow a Supernatural Marvels(Wonders) to take place in your life, that will have you go into deep praise for God. He is sending you Angelic help even now. He is touching the hearts of the individuals now who will sow into your life. He is providing the ram in the bush/thickets now in Jesus. He said that in a famine/drought you will have more than enough and you will be Prosperous and Satisified(Psalm 37:19). He is erasing things with your bills by touching the computer system. Jesus told the Apostles to Have Faith in God. Because he knew God will Supply. It is SO(Successful Outcomes) not one word will fall to the ground in Jesus Ne"eman

This reply was deleted.