3789649052?profile=RESIZE_710x

Father God in Jesus We come to right now laying down every weight at the alter, and casting aside every heaviness in Jesus. Oh God, it is written in your word Don't worry about anything instead pray about everything, lay our petitions before you; and the peace of God which passes understanding will guard our heart(Philp 4:6-7). Lord, we will trust in you oh God with all of our heart and lean not on our own understanding and acknowledge you in all of our ways, so you can direct our paths in Jesus. 

Lord of Hosts you said, come to you all who are weary and laden and carry heavy burdens, and you will give us rest in the name of Jesus. Father, we thank you for VICTORY NOW, we thank you for success now over the enemy, over every situation in Jesus. I speak thy KINGDOM COME, THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN OVER OUR LIVES JESUS.

God that you will answer every prayer request that is on this wall EXCEEDINGLY AND ABUNDANTLY ABOVE ALL WE CAN ASK OR THINK, ACCORDING TO THE POWER THAT IS WORKING IN US. We thank you now, and we know it is already done this we DECREE AND DECLARE AND IT IS ESTABLISH IN JESUS. Not one WORD will fall to the ground, it is SO Ne'Eman.

(Leave your prayer request below)

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you for being in agreement with me, thank you for the prophetic words. I hear the Lord saying to me, He will supply all my needs. Not one word will fall to the ground in Jesus Ne"eman

• Awwww, bless you Hija Eagle Eye Prophetess Lapresha I take Ownership of every single word, not one word will fall to the ground. It is Done HalleluYAH

Eagle Eye Prophetess Lapresha said:

I am praying for my mother to be completely healed and that’s she won’t ever have to worry about her health no longer but she can live free and to serve god to the fullest. I also pray that my lil sister will get the wealth that she really desire to get real soon because she is very passionate about everything she do she is very smart beyond her years so she most definitely deserves it . I also pray for my children that they will grow up to be very wise and wealth beautiful children that god has given me to take care of. I desire for them to be very happy and positive in everything that they do.  I also pray for my Lil brother that he will be come the man that my mother always desired him to be. To chase after his real dream to do what he always love be a professional football player. That’s what he used to love doing and training for everything Day when he was a kids. Now I pray for me to learn more about god and myself and to learn more about the spiritual world and the Natural world. The business world also and to be health and sway out my life for the best  Jesus name I thank you for it being already done in Jesus name 

• I am praying for my mother to be completely healed and that’s she won’t ever have to worry about her health no longer but she can live free and to serve god to the fullest. I also pray that my lil sister will get the wealth that she really desire to get real soon because she is very passionate about everything she do she is very smart beyond her years so she most definitely deserves it . I also pray for my children that they will grow up to be very wise and wealth beautiful children that god has given me to take care of. I desire for them to be very happy and positive in everything that they do.  I also pray for my Lil brother that he will be come the man that my mother always desired him to be. To chase after his real dream to do what he always love be a professional football player. That’s what he used to love doing and training for everything Day when he was a kids. Now I pray for me to learn more about god and myself and to learn more about the spiritual world and the Natural world. The business world also and to be health and sway out my life for the best  Jesus name I thank you for it being already done in Jesus name 

• Bless you and GA Evangelist Bobie, we are praying for your daughter, her children, you, and your entire family in the name of Jesus. I Decree, Declare, and Demand in the Spirit, that there be a Transfiguration take place in her mind, subchannel, soul (psyche) and spirit in the name of Jesus. I Command, according to the word of the Lord in Isaiah, that he will put a hook in her jaws, and give her a Heavenly Encounter, with his wisdom, revelation, and direction in the name of Jesus. Not one word will fall to the ground in Jesus name Amen

EVANGELIST BOBIE SMITH said:

BLESSINGS everyone i an soliciting your prayers for my daughter and her children. Please pray for her strength that GOD will comfort and counsel her. She needs the prayers of the righteous that availeth much right now. Thank each and every one of you

• BLESSINGS everyone i an soliciting your prayers for my daughter and her children. Please pray for her strength that GOD will comfort and counsel her. She needs the prayers of the righteous that availeth much right now. Thank each and every one of you

• Thank you Jesus for all your many manifold blessings that you have bestowed upon us. Thank you for loving us and protecting us from danger den and unseen. Thank you watching over us and keeping as the Apple of thine eyes. We bless your name LORD Jesus we bless your name. I would love for everyone to prayer with me that I will be all GOD almighty has created me to be in this season of my life AMEN. In atom, please keep my daughter Alexis and her three sons in your prayers as well all the youth in our natural and spiritual families let's speak a word and it SO. THANK YOU JESUS FOR GIVING US OUR HEARTS DESIRES WE NEED WANT AND DESIRE FOR YOU TO INTERVENE ON OUR BEHALF. BLESS HEAL AND DELIVER IN JESUS NAME AMEN

• Day 7 Of Our 40days Of Corporate Prayer for our youth worldwide from the ages of birth through 24yrs of age.  Thanking God in advance for the powerful blessimonies that will be coming forth from our youth.  We know God hears our Prayers.  We give all Glory, Honor and Praise to God for saving our Youth.  Stay encouraged and know that in the midst of all of what is going on, God is answering our Prayers concerning our youth.  Please join us Friday Morning for our Corporate Day Of Prayer for our Youth.  If you would like to participate, please contact me and I would put you down to pray corporately for our youth.  I love you all to life.  Agape

• I am in total agreement with you Evangelist Bobbie concerning Ashley.  We rebuke, loose and cast that spirit of domestic violence off of her boyfriend in the name of Jesus.  We come against anger and jealousy in the Name of Jesus.  Lord, keep her covered in your precious blood, in Jesus Name, we thank you in advance for answering our prayer requests for Ashley and all of our youth.  Amen 

Queen Chief Apostle T(Teyshana) said:

Prayer Request by  EVANGELIST BOBIE SMITH 

Good evening my brother's and sisters in the LORD.I am requesting a 911 emergency prayer request for a young lady by the NAME OF Ashely she is being abused by her male companion and he needs to stop in the name of Jesus immediately. Lift her name up to God. For he knows all about it. Let's be in total agreement with her, for our youth and this young lady in the Lord. 

• Prayer Request by  EVANGELIST BOBIE SMITH 

Good evening my brother's and sisters in the LORD.I am requesting a 911 emergency prayer request for a young lady by the NAME OF Ashely she is being abused by her male companion and he needs to stop in the name of Jesus immediately. Lift her name up to God. For he knows all about it. Let's be in total agreement with her, for our youth and this young lady in the Lord. 

• 3730022525?profile=original

All this week, our Ministry Organization has been interceding for our youth. If you desire for us to pray for your children, comment below. In addition, let's start a global wide prayer family, by sharing this post on your page, or with anyone, you know who have a child. Father God, we come to you on the behalf our children. We are parents, who are crying out Abba Father save, heal, free, protect, and cover our children oh God. We Command the Blood of Jesus upon on children from the crown of their heads, to the soul of their feet in the name of Jesus. We Command the blood of Jesus, over our homes, doors, windows, bedrooms, cars, beds, items, crack, crevices, places, and things, anything that is surrounding our children, that is not like you we cast out now in the name of Jesus.
    We cast out dagon, chemosh, molech, baal, all imprisionment, suicide, murder-homicide, matricide, patricide, execution-style murders, ambushes, massacres, 
    atrocities, beelzebub, death, premature death, sudden death, silent killers, murder-suicide, whiplash, backlash, retaliation, sabotage, fatalities, catastrophes, disasters, havoc, wars, plots, schemes, malice, strife, slavery, racism, whipping, lynching, hanging, tragedies, calamities, trauma, hate, fighting, anger, rage, wrath, tyranny, chaos, decay, rape, molestation, abuse of all kind, and demonic devouring savage beasts in the name of Jesus. We send it all to the dry places in the name of Jesus. We cast all ancient, ancestral, generational curses, habits, cycles, personality traits, demonic paradigm shifts, and addictions in the name of Jesus. Our children will no longer repeat the cycle of our bloodline, and they will line up and come subject to the word of God. We cast out every spoken negative we, or anyone else ever spoken upon our children in their childhood. 
    Everything they ever seen, felt, encountered, all the secrets, lies, pain, hurt, guilt, condemnation, and suffering they ever felt, we cast it out now in the name of Jesus. Father God, if we as parents ever experienced any of these things as our children we cast and erase all the memories, from our minds now. Therefore, we can be FREE, Made whole, and complete just like our children oh God. 
    We cast out of our children, spirit of fear, paranoia, depression, mental illness, ptsd, phobia, stress, lunatic spirit, worry, doubt, unbelief, panic attacks, anxiety attacks, nervousness, terror, torment, demonic oppression, all mental illness, and antichrist spirit in the name of Jesus. We cast out every succubus, incubus, morpheus the nightmare demon, asmodeus the demon of lust, athaliah, adonijah, delphi, abaddon, babylon, python, and demonic highjackers in the name of Jesus. We send these spirits to the dry places, never to arise again in the name of Jesus. No weapon form against your children, oh God shall not prosper, in the name of Jesus. Greater the Power, Anointing, and Authority in us, than anything in the world, that is attacking our children. 
    Our children are healed, FREE, made whole, and complete. They are the Timothy Generation, and they are our future to walk in Success. We Decree and Declare Victory over our children all the days of their lives. 
    Not one word, comma, or period will fall to the ground, We shall see Kingdom Manifestations, Divine HEALING, and Miracles in our children lives because the Lord of Host said SO in Jesus name Amen.
    #IAmARuby #GodInMeRealm #OurChildrenAreChosenToProsper

#IAmARuby | Facebook
    View about #IAmARuby on Facebook. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.
This reply was deleted.