3789649052?profile=RESIZE_710x

Father God in Jesus We come to right now laying down every weight at the alter, and casting aside every heaviness in Jesus. Oh God, it is written in your word Don't worry about anything instead pray about everything, lay our petitions before you; and the peace of God which passes understanding will guard our heart(Philp 4:6-7). Lord, we will trust in you oh God with all of our heart and lean not on our own understanding and acknowledge you in all of our ways, so you can direct our paths in Jesus. 

Lord of Hosts you said, come to you all who are weary and laden and carry heavy burdens, and you will give us rest in the name of Jesus. Father, we thank you for VICTORY NOW, we thank you for success now over the enemy, over every situation in Jesus. I speak thy KINGDOM COME, THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN OVER OUR LIVES JESUS.

God that you will answer every prayer request that is on this wall EXCEEDINGLY AND ABUNDANTLY ABOVE ALL WE CAN ASK OR THINK, ACCORDING TO THE POWER THAT IS WORKING IN US. We thank you now, and we know it is already done this we DECREE AND DECLARE AND IT IS ESTABLISH IN JESUS. Not one WORD will fall to the ground, it is SO Ne'Eman.

(Leave your prayer request below)

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• God bless you, I Am A Ruby. Please when you can pray for my daughter Joy Paul Cap, she will be traveling to Guatemala on July 26, 2022. Please pray for her safety and protection going there and coming home. Agape  

• Blessings family, please pray for my son Lyndon Cox Jr., I just found out that he has Covid 19. 

Thank you so much.

• Blessings and GA Apostle Trina Davis how are you doing on this Majestic day?

We are sending up prayers 🙏 for your son. He is healed in Jesus/Yeshua. All is Well, and All is Healing in his life. 

• MY EYES.....I am believing God for Divine Healing for my Eyes.I have done operations in one of my Eyes to remove tyregium that is a growth on top of the Eye in one of the Eye while I am trusting the Lord for Diviine Healing of the tyregium on the other Eye.Moreso the last test is showing glacoma in both eyes and sign of cataract on both eyes.I know that God has already perfected the healing of my both eyes from every sicknesses and pain.Please pray for me always. Further more help me pray for my families and my love ones from Terrorist, Fulani cattle herdsmen, bandits, kidnappers, which had claimed thousands of lives, thousands of homeless Nigerian, fear of thousands to go back to their home town,and made thousands of Nigerian to flee and relocate to other countries, and many could not locate their home again as their families cannot be found.The only city that appears to be safe for now is were I am now Lagos state,we are still praying seriously for them not to enter Lagos.May God Blessed and keep You all and make His face to shine on You all.

• Blessings and GA OJIEZELE GODWIN OKOSUN 

Below is a prayer, you deceee every day over your eyes 👀. Then watch God Manifest Divine Healing in your life. Speak this affirmation daily, and see the hand ✋ of Yahweh.

I Am Grateful, The Light of the Christ now floods my eyeballs. I have a crystal clear vision of the Spirit. I am seeing clearly and distinctly there are no obstacles on my pathway. I see clearly the fulfillment of my heartʹs desire. 

I have the X‐ray eye of the Spirit. I see through apparent obstacles. I see clearly the miracles, marvels, and manifestations,  come to pass in my life in Jesus. I have the crystal clear vision of the Spirit, I am seeing clearly the open road. There are no obstacles on my pathway.

I am now seeing miracles and wonders come to pass. I am giving thanks for my perfect sight. I am seeing God in every face, I am seeing good in every situation. I have a crystal clear vision of the Spirit. I am looking up and down and all around, for my good comes from North, South, East, and West. I am grateful My eyes are Godʹs eyes, perfect and flawless.

The Light of the Christ floods my eyeballs and streams on my pathway. I am seeing clearly there are no lions on my way, only angels and endless blessings. Because, It Is Written In Jesus, Ne' Eman
  • Please pray for me and my mother(Betty Catchings). My mother will be returning home from the nursing home soon. I pray God will restore her health and heal all aspects of her body. I pray also, God will stop the attacks on my finance, my mother, and my family. 

Thank you,

Sharron 

• Blessings and GA Sharron Virden 

How are you doing on this Fantastic day? Yes, we will keep your family uplifted in prayer 🙏. God is healing your entire family, and restoring your finances. 

• Please pray for my sister (Michelle Virden) who was diagnosed with having the COVID Virus. Also, pray for others who have the virus or have been affected by it.        

Thank You! 

• Blessings Sharron, we sure will pray 🙏 for your sister. We Command God's Divine Healing Spirit over her entire body in Jesus. We Command the Blood of Jesus over her, from the crown of her head to the soul of her feet. We Activate the Archangel Raphael to protect her with God's Healing virtue in Jesus. Not one word is falling to the ground, In Jesus. Ne'Eman

This reply was deleted.