3789649052?profile=RESIZE_710x

Father God in Jesus We come to right now laying down every weight at the alter, and casting aside every heaviness in Jesus. Oh God, it is written in your word Don't worry about anything instead pray about everything, lay our petitions before you; and the peace of God which passes understanding will guard our heart(Philp 4:6-7). Lord, we will trust in you oh God with all of our heart and lean not on our own understanding and acknowledge you in all of our ways, so you can direct our paths in Jesus. 

Lord of Hosts you said, come to you all who are weary and laden and carry heavy burdens, and you will give us rest in the name of Jesus. Father, we thank you for VICTORY NOW, we thank you for success now over the enemy, over every situation in Jesus. I speak thy KINGDOM COME, THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN OVER OUR LIVES JESUS.

God that you will answer every prayer request that is on this wall EXCEEDINGLY AND ABUNDANTLY ABOVE ALL WE CAN ASK OR THINK, ACCORDING TO THE POWER THAT IS WORKING IN US. We thank you now, and we know it is already done this we DECREE AND DECLARE AND IT IS ESTABLISH IN JESUS. Not one WORD will fall to the ground, it is SO Ne'Eman.

(Leave your prayer request below)

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Please lift me up in your prayers, I was walking my daughter's dog a week ago today and the dog ran so fast and I feel real hard and hurt my leg and went to the hospital and my leg still hurts today it's in real bad pain right now but I am believing for breakthrough. 

• Need prayers for my health and keeping a sound mind while go through for my breakthrough

• Blessings 🙌 Pastor Light (Aurora) 

We are in total agreement 🤝 with you concerning your healing and Breakthroughs.

May the unleashing and releasing of the light of God surround you like a shield 🛡.
      May the Divine Healing Powers of YAH/God regenerate you ✨️ miraculously with healing in your heart, mind, subconscious mind, soul/psyche, spirit, vessels, cells, veins, bones, DNA, ATOMS, arteries, and every malfunction part of your body.

We prophesy the word of good health, healing, harmony, and peace over your entire life in Yeshua/Jesus.

Yahweh Rapha is healing you now from the inside out of every sickness, diseases, dis-ease, and illness, that is ever, or even try to attach itself in your body.

You are healed and recovered. It is done and SO(Spectacular Outcomes) Ne'Eman.

Have a Faith-Filled night 🌙 on Purpose, Godnight, Agape. 

• Dear friends and fellow believers, I am reaching out to you with a heartfelt request for your prayers. Tomorrow, my youngest daughter, Mrs. Paul Cap, will embark on a journey that will take her through three different airports. As a firm believer in the power of prayer, I know there is nothing more powerful than coming together to lift one another up in prayer. I have seen the miraculous results of your prayers in my life, and I am confident that your prayers will once again bring God's blessings to my daughter's journey. Therefore, I humbly ask that you join me in prayer for her safety, protection, and guidance throughout her journey. I pray that God blesses you with a double portion of His grace and favor in every area of your life. Thank you for your prayers and support.

• Blessing in agreement with this prayer may all be well.

• Blessings Apostle Trina Davis how are you doing on this Faith-Filled night?

We are in full agreement 🤝 with everything you stated for your daughter. She is protected, shielded,  🛡 and covered by Yahweh Nissi(The Lord/YAH that is her Banner) is there with her every step of the way.

The Angelic Angel's are holding her hands, to keep her feet from striking against a stone.

It is Done, and SO(Spectacular Outcomes) in Yeshua Ne'Eman. 

• My wife Rosemary Ojiezele had a fracture of bone on her left ankle through bike accident along with my two kids.The orthopedic Doctor  on Tuesday said after three months of treatment, asked us to do every test again CT scan test for the bone , the Doctor got the results and that her left kneel bone fracture is still not totally heal,that we should come for the surgery, that he will take us to another private hospital were the surgeon is that will carry out the surgery,and that we should get in touch with him when we raise the money for it.Please pray for the Doctors and his medical team that will carry out the surgery and the hospital and the instruments and the materials or items they want to used to hold or join the bone for the healing.Pray for God to meet our financial needs and to touch the heart of our love ones and God sent helpers that want to make things easy for us financially, that God should  Blessed and prosper them in every areas of their lives.Pray against every power of the enemy and hindering spirit that want to walk against the successful surgery and the complete healing of her left kneel bone fractures.Pray against the enemy behind the bike accident.It happened on the 5th of October 2023, early Sunday morning on her way to church service living faith church, she is the bus coordinator in our area, that arranges transportation for members of the church in the areas and new converts.It was the bus driver that she was going to meet to pick the members that called her that morning that they have not seen the church bus,it was during this process she took bike and had the accident with my kids, the plan of the enemy against my family failed,thank God for life that they are alive, my  kids Mitchel had bruises and Mirabel was injury free.Please pray for us always.Jesis is Lord.

ACCIDENT.IT
    • Blessings OJIEZELE GODWIN OKOSUN 

How are you doing on this Supersonic night 🌙?

We are in agreement 🤝 with you, and Yahweh-Rapha the Lord that heals, are there with your wife, you, and your entire family. 

May the peace that passes all understanding, guide your hearts, minds, soul, and spirit. 

It is done ✔️ and completed.

• Peace, love, and blessings family. I ask that you all pray for divine healing for myself, a fresh start in Christ, a renewed and steady mind to live for God, and a fresh outlook on life for mycelf

• Blessings Bobie Smith we are in total agreement 🤝 with your request, may it done unto, just as you have spoken 🙏 Ne'Eman.

May you have a Triumphant night 🌙 on Purpose,  goodnight 😴 Agape. 

This reply was deleted.