3789649052?profile=RESIZE_710x

Father God in Jesus We come to right now laying down every weight at the alter, and casting aside every heaviness in Jesus. Oh God, it is written in your word Don't worry about anything instead pray about everything, lay our petitions before you; and the peace of God which passes understanding will guard our heart(Philp 4:6-7). Lord, we will trust in you oh God with all of our heart and lean not on our own understanding and acknowledge you in all of our ways, so you can direct our paths in Jesus. 

Lord of Hosts you said, come to you all who are weary and laden and carry heavy burdens, and you will give us rest in the name of Jesus. Father, we thank you for VICTORY NOW, we thank you for success now over the enemy, over every situation in Jesus. I speak thy KINGDOM COME, THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN OVER OUR LIVES JESUS.

God that you will answer every prayer request that is on this wall EXCEEDINGLY AND ABUNDANTLY ABOVE ALL WE CAN ASK OR THINK, ACCORDING TO THE POWER THAT IS WORKING IN US. We thank you now, and we know it is already done this we DECREE AND DECLARE AND IT IS ESTABLISH IN JESUS. Not one WORD will fall to the ground, it is SO Ne'Eman.

(Leave your prayer request below)

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I want my spiritual family to pray for Robert Whitfield and Audrey Singh.  They both are going through health issues.

• Typo>>>All of his ways are pleasing in the sight of the Lord.
  • Please pray with me for my son Jonathan. He needs a stable job. He has his 1st baby that due in Sept. He needs deliverance from people, places, and things that are not of God. He is a leader, a humble vessel of God, a great father,an obedient servant and dear friend of God. HE walked in the fear of the Lord with complete faith and obedience. He name has already been written in the Lambs Book Life. He shall know the fullness of God love. All of his ways are planning in the Lord's sight. Help me declare this for it is so in Jesus name.
    Thanks
  • SHE IS OUT OF THE HOSPITAL.AMEN!!!

Vanessa Harvell said:

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY SISTER BRENDA HARRIS FOR A HEALING IN HER BODY.AND MIND.

• PLEASE PRAY FOR MY SISTER BRENDA HARRIS FOR A HEALING IN HER BODY.AND MIND.

• Since i''ve been in this ministry the enemy has launched an all out attack on me and my family. The slip and fall, the atrial fib, my grandaughters is in the hospital with pnuemonia, and someone stole my brand new car yesterday. But God is good and I'm still in awe and filled with Joy regarding this ministry

• Please pray for our precious Evangelist Gail Weeks, I received a phone call saying she had taken a bad fall on yesterday and tore her meniscus and is on crutches she appeared to be in a lot of pain but I reminded her to speak to her pain and condition and command it in the name of Jesus to hear, understand and obey the voice of God.concerning her healing, She sent me back a beautiful prayer of affirmation.Thank you so much and God bless you. I Love and appreciate you ALL so much. Pastor Shirley (Mother) Lee

• I received a call last night from my sister who asked me to pray for my niece who was hospitalized for some rare condition, that the physician's can't understand how it developed or how to treat it. But God sees all, knows all, and can cure all in the name of Jesus. Please touch and agree with me that she be made whole. Mind, body and soul.I n the name of Jesus.I believe and receive it, and it is so. In the Name of Jesus.Thank you my Beloved Pastor, Mother Lee 

• Say a prayer with me, this is a difficult time of the year for me. I lost my baby sis. Nov. 6, 2011 and my mother Dec. 19, 2011 and my grandmother Jan. 2, 2012. Holiday are not the same. There is not much laughter anymore and the rest of the family has distance there self from me. I admit this year is not as bad as 2012 was, but never the less it's the human in me that long for them. I would to ask God to touch there hearts this year and let someone call or stop by this year.

• In the name of Jesus by his stripes we are healed and made whole.  Thank you for your healing in the name of Jesus.

KIRA HATCHER said:

Needing prayer, sick with upper respiratory, and sinus infections, can't shake it off feeling bad for the past 2wks went to hospital and got meds...but there's power in prayer....Also there has been an attack on my church don't want to go into great detail but it has caused a separation...my church had moved in with another church....but there is always two sides to every story but when people start seeing snakes around the  head of one of the leaders of the other church and that Pastor gets up and see a snake in his yard...there is a problem...I have never been so disappointed in leaders as I am right now....it more to this than I am posting so please just be prayerful for my church ....Temple of Deliverance, we have moved out of the other church facility and looking for our on once again....Keep us all in prayers.....

This reply was deleted.