3789649052?profile=RESIZE_710x

Father God in Jesus We come to right now laying down every weight at the alter, and casting aside every heaviness in Jesus. Oh God, it is written in your word Don't worry about anything instead pray about everything, lay our petitions before you; and the peace of God which passes understanding will guard our heart(Philp 4:6-7). Lord, we will trust in you oh God with all of our heart and lean not on our own understanding and acknowledge you in all of our ways, so you can direct our paths in Jesus. 

Lord of Hosts you said, come to you all who are weary and laden and carry heavy burdens, and you will give us rest in the name of Jesus. Father, we thank you for VICTORY NOW, we thank you for success now over the enemy, over every situation in Jesus. I speak thy KINGDOM COME, THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN OVER OUR LIVES JESUS.

God that you will answer every prayer request that is on this wall EXCEEDINGLY AND ABUNDANTLY ABOVE ALL WE CAN ASK OR THINK, ACCORDING TO THE POWER THAT IS WORKING IN US. We thank you now, and we know it is already done this we DECREE AND DECLARE AND IT IS ESTABLISH IN JESUS. Not one WORD will fall to the ground, it is SO Ne'Eman.

(Leave your prayer request below)

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i'm lifting up my family, husband tony and my children tonika, keturah,anthony and ian. that they will know how much God loves them and that they begin to walk in their anointings.

• LIFTING UP THE FAMILIES IN MY LIFE THAT HAVE LOST THEIR LOVED ONES THIS WEEK.PLEASE PRAY FOR STRENGTH AND COMFORT. THE HARRISON FAMILY(MOTHER)THE McGuire FAMILY(SON)

• I am asking for prayer because I am going through fire right now. I am still trying to get my rent straight. and Friday is my last day. I am under attack really bad.

• Father I thank you for your grace and your mercy. I pray for my brothers and sisters that attend the school. I pray that God use you like He has never used you before.

• PLEASE LIFT MY PASTOR ULYSSES DOWNING JR. IN PRAYER. HE WILL BE UNDERGOING HIS THIRD SURGERY TOMORROW MORNING ON HIS RIGHT LEG, ALSO PRAY MY STRENGTH IN THE LORD AS I MOVE FORWARD TO PASTOR THE CHURCH IN HIS ABSENCE. AND I DO REALIZE THAT ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR THE GOOD TO THOSE WHO LOVE GOD, TO THOSE WHO ARE CALLED ACCORDING TO HIS PURPOSE.... ON PURPOSE...

• IfThis is Evangelist Miranda Gillyard.My prayer request is for my mama Frances to be heal of Diabetes and regulate diabetes to stay n normal levels Her blood sugar has been dropping n 30 for two weeks been n hospital at least three times since last Thur.Please touch n agree with me about my mama been healed of Diabetes
  • Praise God, Blessing to each and everyone of you Intercessors, Men and Women of God. Please stand in agreement with me, as I too come into agreement with others and their requests. Stand with me that I move forward NOW in those things that God has purposed me too do, that I have been delayed in doing, concerning birthing of my ministry, and my businesses. No more inconsistency, stagnation, diversions, road blocks, hindrance, excuses and the removal of self. Please keep me lifted as I do the same for each of you.

God Bless!

• Lord, help me Evangelist Tina to  keep my heart, mind stayed on you, and to be still and know that He is God and is in control.  I pray no weapons that have been formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue that has rose  against me is already condemn, and cast into dry places and to never return again in the mighty name of Jesus.   

• Prayer request: That those around me would show love and appreciation toward me. I know my enemy wants me to stop giving and helping people. Feeling drained, unappreciated, disappointed, not happy. But I yet have a mind to press on. Confessing God's strength. Thank you
  • Father God in the name of Jesus, I come asking for quietness to hear your voice. I pray for the Graduation and Peace for every student as we come together in unity.  I pray that you will anoint Pastor Wiley with strength, wisdom, knowledge and understanding as she continues to lead the students and prepare lessons.  I pray in the name of Jesus that you will meet the needs of every student and may you bless them spiritually and financially according to your will for their lives and your riches in glory.  I pray that you will anoint every student from the top of their heads to the soul of their feet with boldness to preach the gospel.  I also ask for a special prayer of healing upon Mother Shirley, that her foot will be completely healed for graduation and she will be out of the cast according to your will in Jesus name. Father God bless the graduation service and Bishop Moore for allowing us to fellowship in this church meet his every need in Jesus name. Amen

This reply was deleted.