3789649052?profile=RESIZE_710x

Father God in Jesus We come to right now laying down every weight at the alter, and casting aside every heaviness in Jesus. Oh God, it is written in your word Don't worry about anything instead pray about everything, lay our petitions before you; and the peace of God which passes understanding will guard our heart(Philp 4:6-7). Lord, we will trust in you oh God with all of our heart and lean not on our own understanding and acknowledge you in all of our ways, so you can direct our paths in Jesus. 

Lord of Hosts you said, come to you all who are weary and laden and carry heavy burdens, and you will give us rest in the name of Jesus. Father, we thank you for VICTORY NOW, we thank you for success now over the enemy, over every situation in Jesus. I speak thy KINGDOM COME, THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN OVER OUR LIVES JESUS.

God that you will answer every prayer request that is on this wall EXCEEDINGLY AND ABUNDANTLY ABOVE ALL WE CAN ASK OR THINK, ACCORDING TO THE POWER THAT IS WORKING IN US. We thank you now, and we know it is already done this we DECREE AND DECLARE AND IT IS ESTABLISH IN JESUS. Not one WORD will fall to the ground, it is SO Ne'Eman.

(Leave your prayer request below)

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Praying for those suffering from with the C-Word, strokes, heart attacks, diabetes, high blood pressure, aneurysm. Sickle cell, HIV, AIDS, TTP, ITP, silent killers, sudden death and premature deaths and our children too. Amen, we know God will hear our corporate prayers and that he has is covered in his precious Blood. We thank God in advance for the forthcoming Blessimonies, not Word will fall to the ground and no weapons formed against us shall prosper. In Jesus Name, it is done, completed and finished, because the Blood of Jesus keeps us covered!!!! Amen!!!
  • Praying for our nation and our fellow believers throughout the world. Keeping them covered in prayer, because we know that God is in control and that he is going to Shift somethings in America and he will always protect his own. Not one word shall fall to the ground, because the Blood of Kesus covers us!!! Amen!!!
  • I am in Agreement with everyone prayer request on this wall in the name of Jesus. Every request will come to pass. Not one word will fall to the ground Hallelujah 

• Please come into agreement with me for the attacks that my family is under right now will come to a holt and restoration and healing will begin the way that God would have it to be. Holy spirit please come into my family and have your way. My family will serve the Lord. Please father hear my cry make my family a fresh and a new I beg you. In Jesus name I pray amen
  • I just received information that one of my family pastor's has to have surgery this morning on her kindey's and my God sisters aunt has a brain tumor and one on her spine causing her to be paralyzed...please, please bombard heaven platinum eagle family on behalf of my family...thank you in advance.
  • PRAY FOR ME MY FINANCES, DENTAL WORK WENT BAD MAKING ME COME BACK , FORTH FOR ROOT CANAL , DOING STREET MINISTRY , FEEDING THE HOME LESS NEED FOOD , CLOTHES FOR THEM EVANGELIST CYNTHIA
  • need all Prophetic Intercessors, and all Platinum Eagles, to Pray for Prophetess Shupon, this is a 911/IM/Clarion Call. Thank you very much, I need all faith people to bombard HEAVEN on her behalf..

• I JUST RECEIVED CALL......

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY CO-WORKER JEANETTE BUSS, HER 14YEAR OLD SON WAS HIT BY A CAR, HE IS CRITICAL, JUST HAD BRAIN SURGERY. .. PLEASE LIFT THIS FAMILY UP BEFORE THE THRONE!!!!!

IN JESUS NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!!!!!!

• AMEN!!! May my Generational Curse on both sides be broken in the name of JESUS CHRIST> AMEN< AMEN< AND AMEN!!!!!

This reply was deleted.