Job 5:15 But he saveth the poor from the sword, from their mouth, and from the hand of the mighty. Divine Protection Psal 12:5 For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set [him] in safety [from him that] puffeth at him. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Psal 14:6 Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the LORD [is] his refuge. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Psal 68:10 Thy congregation hath dwelt therein: thou, O God, hast prepared of thy goodness for the poor. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Psal 69:33 For the LORD heareth the poor, and despiseth not his prisoners. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Psal 109:31 For he shall stand at the right hand of the poor, to save [him] from those that condemn his soul. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Psal 140:12 I know that the LORD will maintain the cause of the afflicted, [and] the right of the poor. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Isai 11:4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –