Propel in Kingdom Luxary

3730080467?profile=original 

Yahweh(The Lord) will grant(give) you abundant prosperity(huge success, and kingdom luxury)—in the fruit of your womb(the Holy Spirit) the beginning of your assets, and the harvesting of your greatness in the earth—in the land he swore(promised) to your ancestors to give you Deuteronomy 28:11 PKDB

“Surrender(submit) to Elo-Him(God) and be at peace with him(relaxed, and satisfied in his arms); in this way prosperity will come to you(sudden increase and abundance will find you) Job 22:21

•Listen( obey) and serve God, they will spend the rest of their days in prosperity and their years in contentment(pure happiness in a fulfilled kingdom lifestyle). Job 36:11
•They will spend their days in prosperity, and their descendants will inherit the land(We will walk in limitless blessings, and our children will have guaranteed kingdom wealth enterprise). Psalms 25:13
•However, the meek(humble) will inherit the land and enjoy peace and prosperity

(We will possess the promises of God, and walk in Shalom, gladness, and great splendor). Psalms 37:11

•May the mountains(challenges) bring prosperity(magnificence) to the people, and the hills with the fruit of righteousness(the elevation of God’s work prosper with sanctification)Psalms 72:3
•In his(God) days may the righteous flourish(grow and multiply) and prosperity abound(extremely large abundance) till the moon is no more(until the church and Body of Christ is no more). Psalms 72:7
•For the sake of the house of the Lord our God, I will seek your prosperity.(For you Yahweh, I will aim for your Kingdom Supremacy to manifest kingdom come results) Psalms 122:9
•There are riches(resources, affluence, and financial increase) with me. Honor(favor, fulfillment, and prosperity).  Persistent wealth(power, provision, spiritual gifts, and wisdom) and righteousness(pure heart) Proverbs 8:18
•When we pursue righteousness and love, we  find life, prosperity and honor(Follow the word of God, his holiness, his mindset, and heart. We will walk in Agape love. Live in faith everyday, with greatness and favor) Proverbs 21:21
•Dedicate(Commit) to the Lord (Yahweh)in whatever you do, and all your plans(ideas, visions, and goals), shall be prosperous, established, and successful(Proverbs 16:3 
•God’s Designed Purpose is for me to be blessed and prosperous. What I am going through is only a setup, where God is taking me too?
• Every test is a Trajectory(path) for something great, and manifest into my Bestimony. I am a Winner and a Champion. God is about to have an Extreme Makeover of Flawless Victory in my life(Live in Faith Everyday).
•( It is written-You(God) hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire(test, trials, and challenges) and through water(sorrow/tears, hurt, and worries) however, you bring us out into a wealthy(outstanding, successful, and superabundance) place(designated position. Psalms 66:12
•I will not be defeated on this day. I will not slack, I shall Propel into my purpose.
•I am  a chosen vessel of God’s purpose for the earth realm. I am a the complete image of God, and when I look in the mirror, the only reflection I see is God’s Glory.
•I have energy to accomplish every purpose each day, I am determined to succeed in every purposed plan, designed by God.
•Not one word will fall to the ground, because purpose said SO in Jesus name Amen(So BE It).

P®OPEL Kingdom Dimension Bible(PKDB)

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I receive this in the name of Jesus and activate it into my soul.

•  This whole teaching is powerful. In addition, I take ownership of this word in Jesus Name Amen
    • Every test is a Trajectory(path) for something great, and manifest into my Bestimony. I am a Winner and a Champion. God is about to have an Extreme Makeover of Flawless Victory in my life(Live in Faith Everyday).
    •( It is written-You(God) hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire(test, trials, and challenges) and through water(sorrow/tears, hurt, and worries) however, you bring us out into a wealthy(outstanding, successful, and superabundance) place(designated position. Psalms 66:12
  • Whew look at God while reading this passage Pandora began to play You spoke over me by Jekalyn Carr and that made this article more personal to me. I shall propel in the Lord.

• YES & AMEN

This reply was deleted.