HOMEMAKING -1- Homemaking is the highest calling for a woman there is. It requires for us to be many different tings. 1. Be a wife 9. Be an educator 2. Be a mother 10. Be a storyteller 3. Be a friend 11. Be an actress 4. Be a cook 12. Be a psychologist 5. Be a seamstress 13. Be a sportsman 6. Be artistic 14. Be a referee 7. Be a bookkeeper 15. Be a nurse 8. Be a decorator 16. Be spiritual Women say, “I’m bored”, or I’m not productive, or “I’m not using my talents”. When we feel like that, we need to take another look at the challenge we have been given by the Lord. You don’t need to force yourself into a particular mold that you don’t fit into, as you will be able to do certain things better than others, because we are all made differently. But we can all do a pretty good job of homemaking, if we will just try! The home is a physical place where your husband can come home and kick off his shoes and relax. It is not a showplace. It is a place where the kids can bring their friends, have a place to play, feel secure and experience the warmth of your love. It is a place where a particular atmosphere is created. For instance, how does your husband leave home in the morning? Is he downcast, burdened or does he leave smiling? How do the kids leave home in the morning? Are they happy, healthy, full, clean and groomed, prepared for tests, or are they sad, feel insecure because they just got scolded (probably deservingly) but it just didn’t get quite resolved before they left home? Our face is a keynote to the day for your family. The home is a place that brings happiness, love, joy, peace, comfort and other fruits, so that the work of God can be carried out. It is a place where we all DEVELOP, our husbands, our children and ourselves; in order to become mature Christians who can bring more glory to God. If we all have our acts together in the home, we can be better witnesses for the glory of God outside the home, and also have something to share that has been proved and tried nd tested. The Bible tells us to do “whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do all to the glory of God.” Or “as unto the Lord”. 1 Cor 10:31 & Eccl 9:10. Not begrudgingly, not complaining but like, WOW! This is REALLY important! This REALLY does have PURPOSE!

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –