I am Decreeing, and Command, that I am a heir, I have, obtain, possess, accept, and take full OwnerShift of everything in the Kingdom of God in my life.

Everything is working out the way I say and speak. Because, I am believing(trust and being confident) that it is granted to me and I am receiving it(Mark 11:24)

Everything is working for my Good, because I am eating the good of the land(Isa 1:19)

I am a Super Magnet for the blessings with happiness of God’s Manifestations, signs, marvels/ wonders, tsunami overflow in my life in Ultra Divine Consciousness/Yeshua. 

I am a Money Magnet, and it shall manifest easily, smoothly in my life, every hundreds, thousands, millions, and billions, is Manifesting in my life. Because with me is Enduring Wealth, Riches, Honor, Higher Consciousness/Righteousness and Prosperity (Prov 8:18) 

I am walking in Superabundance, and I am transiforming nto a Extraordinary phenomenon.

I am Fully made whole, healed, and healthy, every mal-function of my body is complete now.(Mark 5:25-34)

I am a Ruby, I am Royalty, I am a King-or-Queen Platinum Eagle, I am walking in Greatness, I am being found in my seated position, place in God, and walking in my Destiny.

I am moving forward, and I am ever being stopped, there is something in my future, it looks much better than it do right now.

Anything I desire, and like to have, I am taking, I am no longer saying no to myself, or restraining myself from any joy(Eccl 2:10)

It is a good thing I am receiving wealth from God, and the good health I am enjoying too. I Am enjoying my work,  and accept my lot in life—they are indeed both a gift from God(Eccl 5:19)

I am committing and dedicating my work unto the Lord, and all my plans are succeeding, prospering and be established(Prov 16:3)

I may throw the dice, but the Lord determines how they fall in my favor(Prov 16:33)

Today is my birthday, and I am your child. I am thankful yoy give me the nations as my inheritance, the whole earth as my possession. They are dancing at my command(Ps 2:8)

I love you oh Lord because you hears my voice, and my prayer for mercy/thankfulness. Thank you for being here listening to me. I am praying and communicating to you long as I have breath!(Ps 116:1-2)

Thank you for giving  me dominion, and authority over the works of my hands; I am thankful you put all things under my feet, and put me in charge of it all(Ps 8:6)

I am grateful, this is the confidence, the assurance, the privilege of boldness which, I have in approaching you God my EloHim.  I  am asking anything(make any request) according to your plans(in agreement plan) for my life. I know you listening and hears me. Since I know you hears me, I am positively sure that I have, and obtain all, that I ask of you YAH. I know that it shall be granted as my present possession, my hear and now.(1 John 5:14-15)

The Kingdom/Infinite Imagination is at hand, and it is in both of mines. Thank you God for releasing and unleashing a great Royal Divine Anointing in my life, and it have a Tropospheric movement all over it.

I am walking in the Revelations of the 6th Dimensions of the Heaven's, and it is releasing the portals/ethers of the storehouses.

Thank you Lord for opening to me your good God treasures, the heavens, to give the rain of my land in its season and to bless with happiness, all the work of my hands; and I am lending to many nations, I am no longer borrowing(Deut 28:12)

I am God's favorite, I am God's elect, I am God's elite, I am a Pioneer, and the Blissful Flow of the Heaven's is my morning breakfast.

I am a Masterpiece and mona lisa ain't got nothing on the Unanimous Favor over my life.

Not one word is falling to the ground,because I think, speak, and grow rich, because the REDPRINT have said SO(Successful Opulence)Ne'Eman !

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.