3730079090?profile=original

(Supersonic Decree and Declare Prayer) I Decree and Declare Peace in our mind, heart, soul, and Spirit. I Decree and Declare Victory in every area of our lives in the name of Jesus. I Decree and Declare, that we shall obey God when you speak to us Oh God. I Decree and Declare that every format of our Spiritual Gifts shall be stirred up in the name of Jesus. I Decree and Declare we shall walk in Dimensional Realms of the Kingdom of God, as it is in Heaven.
I Decree and Declare that we walk in Maximum Confidence in the Word of God, and all your Promises. I Decree and Declare, that Presidential Favor fall upon our houses right now, and our children, grand children to the 7th generation, because you said in your word that our children shall be Successful everywhere in the name of Jesus. I Decree and Declare UNITY in the Body of Christ, Unity in I Am A Ruby, in all the leadership in the name of Jesus. I Decree and Declare that the Atmosphere, hemisphere, troposphere, stratosphere, exosphere, galaxy, horizon, and universe will come subject to our voice command, it will manifest all that we say out of our mouths in the name of Jesus. I Decree and Declare that failure is not and option, defeat is pass tense. ALL WE DO IS WIN in the name of JESUS. I Decree and Declare nothing but Positive words that line up with the word of God, will come out of our mouths.
I Decree and Declare that we walk in the greater he that is in us, than he that is in the world, because Greater works shall we do, because it is written. I Decree and Declare, that we will lay hands on the sick, cast, out demons, speak in unknown multiple tongues, surely give, we shall obtain in the name of Jesus. I Decree and Declare that we shall not die but LIVE(Leap into Victory Everyday) and tell everyone all of the great things God have done for us. I Decree and Declare that we activate and put on the whole armor of God. I Decree and Declare that no weapons formed against us shall prosper, and every demonic force, and negative people that rise up against, shall be judge and condemned in the name of Jesus. I Decree and Declare, and Command that the Archangels shall hold our hands, to keep us from striking our feet against a stone, and that their wings shall empower us
I Decree and Declare that by his stripes, we are healed, made whole, fully free, and made 100% completed in the name of Jesus. I Decree and Declare, long life will he satisfy us, because his promises is already written of 70 years and our strength is 80 and beyond in the name of Jesus. I Decree and Declare he alone is our Refuge, place of safety, because we shall eat the fat, drink the sweet, and we will have plenty leftover, because the Joy of the Lord is our strength. I Decree and Declare that Wealth and Riches shall be in our Houses, and his Righteousness will endure forever. Because men, women, and people shall give into our bossom, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over in the name of Jesus. I Decree and Declare that we shall obtain the hidden treasures, and secret riches, that is stored up in the earth realm, and heavenly places, because the Lord summons us by name in the name of Jesus. In closing Lord I Decree and Declare that every vision, dreams, goals, ministries, idea, business, property, shall be manifested this YEAR 2016 in the name of Jesus. I sealed this with the Blood of Jesus, not one word, verb, adjective, noun, collaboration shall fall to the ground. Because the Apostolic Anointing said SO, AMEN SO BE IT Hallelujah!!

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.