From the Home Remedies book:
SYMPTOMS—A feeling of exhaustion all or much of the time.
CAUSES—This can be caused by a number of dietetic, physical, or hormonal problems, some of which are mentioned below. See "Chronic Fatigue" for much more information.
• Some weak individuals only need rest, fresh air, sunshine, pure water, nutritious meals, and freedom from worry.
• Some need to clean the toxins from their body. Those who do so may feel weaker for a few days but afterward will generally feel much better and stronger.
• Over-indulgence is a way to debilitate the body. Worry wears out the life forces. The use of coffee, tea, tobacco, alcohol, and processed and junk foods are also sources of trouble.
• Trust in God, obey the Ten Commandments, and live as healthfully as you can.
• A good program of better nutrition, more rest, less tension, and taking time to go outdoors and work or walk 30-60 minutes at a time will do much to build the body. A cold morning shower invigorates the body.
• As an aid in rebuilding the body after acute or chronic illnesses, the following herbal formula is quite helpful.
It combines nutritional benefits with herbal tonics:
Mix together 1 oz. parsley root, 1 oz. alfalfa; 1/2 oz. of each of the following: dandelion root, comfrey root, yellow dock root, burdock root, nettles leaves, and dulse. Place in an uncovered pot with a quart of water and simmer for 20 minutes. Let it cool, then strain. Place the liquid back in the pot and simmer uncovered for one hour or until it is reduced to one cup.
Stir in one cup of unsulphured blackstrap molasses and refrigerate. Take one tablespoonful 3 times a day.
• A variant method would involve taking the powdered, mixed, dry herbs (not having gone through the cooking stage), place them in #00 capsules, and take 2-4 caps with each meal.
HYDRO—Here are water treatments, explained in the author's Water Therapy Manual (see order sheet), which will increase endurance: Tonic frictions, which include Wet Hand Rub, Cold Mitten Friction, Cold Towel Rub, Wet Sheet Rub, Dripping Sheet Rub, Ice Rub, and Salt Glow (WTM, pp. 97-105). In cases of severe exhaustion, bed rest for a time, proper diet, plus carefully graduated tonic cold applications, especially Percussion Douche to the spine (p. 228).
ENCOURAGEMENT—No one understands as well as Jesus your problems. He is watching over you, and if you are willing to be guided by Him, He will throw around you influences for good that will enable you to accomplish all His will for you.