TELL YOUR TESTIMONY WALL!!!!!

BLESSINGS, STUDENTS AND MEMBERS.

THIS IS THE TESTIMONY WALL.

FOR TALKING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS GOD HAS DONE FOR YOU THIS MONTH.

AND REMEMBER YOUR GREATEST MINISTRY IS YOUR TESTIMONY.

THEREFORE, TELL ALL THE THINGS OUR GOD HAS DONE FOR YOU.

DECREE AND DECLARE THE WORKS OF THE LORD AND TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THE WONDERFUL THINGS THAT GOD HAS DONE OR YOU!!!!!

BE BLESS MY ROYAL FAMILY-AND LETS TELL THE WORLD-ABOUT GOD'S GREATNESS

AGAPE EVERYONE!!!!!!

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Amen hallelujah to God be the glory the thanks and the praise he keeps all of his promises to us In the name of Jesus Christ I ask Father God to do the same for us because we too are his heirs we're all entitled to his riches in heaven and on earth Father God spoke to me and said we have not because we ask not he knows what we need before we even ask him he knows the rent is too high my husband barely started working full time he knows how bad are finances are but he knows that I am ready willing and able to do all I have to do to see to it that the person he sends me to is healed instantly without a doubt in my mind sister I have faith that moves mountains and it is Christ which strengthens me yesterday as I was lying on the hospital bed in so much pain thinking I was having a heart attack God sent a lady in my room that needed prayer so bad you know what I did as tired and weak as I was I got her hands and we prayed so hard it is when I am weak is when God uses me the most he gives me the strength as I get her pAin he then lifts it up off of me glory,glory,glory our God is an awesome God he has shown me so many visions that will soon come to pass he showed me heaven on earth he speaks to me through me and in me he does his miracles I am just one of his willing servants see my sister I seek Gods face and kingdom everyday he not only let me see his fac he let me take his picture in the clouds it is the front cover of the book that I am writing entitled "The Rock That Was A Stepping Stone" God said everyone in the world will own one I have numerous testimonies to share with you all God not only does his miracles through me in person,through the internet and radio he is even doing them through the phone praise be to God I believe that my reward is coming and it won't be long in Jesus name I claim everything that is rightfully mine as one of Gods heirs I claim my mansion here on earth as well as the one in heaven with everything brand spanking new God told me everything is to be free for everybody that belongs to him and i claim the Compassinate Heart of Jesus and Mary Mall and the huge amusement park for all of God children I have proof from God himself and by the power vested in me by Father God himself he has appointed me Rhonda Martinez Gomez the founder of his promised land heaven on earth he said if we work together as one it can be done in Jesus name and he also told me to gather all of his children as one and get them to pray in one accord to him not only would he heal our 17 yr old sons 4 types of cancer which h already has thank you Jesus praise you Jesus but he said he would heal the whole wide world and i know he will he keeps his promises I am not better than anybody but God implanted his heart on the palm of my hand so I cam show the world that he truly chose me to see to it his will on this earth is done but I can't do it alone Hearts On Fire For God Worldwide Healing Ministries Foundation is to build up all of the visions God has shown me I am not doing this just for us this is for everybody all over the whole wide world my 24 hr miracle prayer request hotline #1-325-280-8051 I will go wherever God sends me he says he will provide I am in need of a vehicle or travel trailer to go all over the world and start our healing crusades and revivals we are to have the biggest Hearts On Fire Holy Anointed one in the whole wide world if God is for us who can be against us? What a mighty God we serve lets go down to the enemies camp and take back everything he stole from us http://heartsonfireforgodworldwide.ning.com all are welcome
      myspace.com/hvnsentangel42
      http://godspromisedland.ning.com

EVANGELIST TEYSHANA WILEY said:
      PRAISE THE LORD EVERY1-I HAVE A GREAT TESTIMONY ABOUT WAT GOD HAS DONE 4 ME THIS MONTH HE HAS BLESS ME AND MY SISTER AND OUR KIDS 2 MOVE IN2 A NEW CONDO-WIT NO MONEY DOWN AND MOVE IN THE SAME DAY-WELL HERE IN LAS VEGAS THAT DONT HAPPEN OFTEN-BUT THE FAVOR OF GOD DONE IT-AND IT WAS FULLY FURNISHED-MY SISTER GOT HER PILLOW TOP BED SHE ALWAYS WANTED-AND I GOT MY JACUZZI IN MY BATHROOM THAT I ALWAYS WANTED-NOT ONLY THAT THE LORD ALLOWED ME TO START MY OWN CLOTHING LINE FOR I AM A RUBY-SO GOD IS DOIN GREAT THINGS NEVA GIVE UP ON WATEVA GOD HAS GIVING U BECAUSE HE WILL DO JUST WAT HE SAID HE WILL DO-BE BLESS AGAPE!!!!
      • Amen my sister hallelujah I feel your joy and happiness I just know mine is coming too I have been willing and obedient to God wherever he tells me to go i go whatever he tell me to do i do our God is able yes he is able!!I am so happy for you both you haven't seen anything yet what God has planned is nothing that you can't imagine.

Prophetess Rhonda Gomez said:
        Amen hallelujah to God be the glory the thanks and the praise he keeps all of his promises to us In the name of Jesus Christ I ask Father God to do the same for us because we too are his heirs we're all entitled to his riches in heaven and on earth Father God spoke to me and said we have not because we ask not he knows what we need before we even ask him he knows the rent is too high my husband barely started working full time he knows how bad are finances are but he knows that I am ready willing and able to do all I have to do to see to it that the person he sends me to is healed instantly without a doubt in my mind sister I have faith that moves mountains and it is Christ which strengthens me yesterday as I was lying on the hospital bed in so much pain thinking I was having a heart attack God sent a lady in my room that needed prayer so bad you know what I did as tired and weak as I was I got her hands and we prayed so hard it is when I am weak is when God uses me the most he gives me the strength as I get her pAin he then lifts it up off of me glory,glory,glory our God is an awesome God he has shown me so many visions that will soon come to pass he showed me heaven on earth he speaks to me through me and in me he does his miracles I am just one of his willing servants see my sister I seek Gods face and kingdom everyday he not only let me see his fac he let me take his picture in the clouds it is the front cover of the book that I am writing entitled "The Rock That Was A Stepping Stone" God said everyone in the world will own one I have numerous testimonies to share with you all God not only does his miracles through me in person,through the internet and radio he is even doing them through the phone praise be to God I believe that my reward is coming and it won't be long in Jesus name I claim everything that is rightfully mine as one of Gods heirs I claim my mansion here on earth as well as the one in heaven with everything brand spanking new God told me everything is to be free for everybody that belongs to him and i claim the Compassinate Heart of Jesus and Mary Mall and the huge amusement park for all of God children I have proof from God himself and by the power vested in me by Father God himself he has appointed me Rhonda Martinez Gomez the founder of his promised land heaven on earth he said if we work together as one it can be done in Jesus name and he also told me to gather all of his children as one and get them to pray in one accord to him not only would he heal our 17 yr old sons 4 types of cancer which h already has thank you Jesus praise you Jesus but he said he would heal the whole wide world and i know he will he keeps his promises I am not better than anybody but God implanted his heart on the palm of my hand so I cam show the world that he truly chose me to see to it his will on this earth is done but I can't do it alone Hearts On Fire For God Worldwide Healing Ministries Foundation is to build up all of the visions God has shown me I am not doing this just for us this is for everybody all over the whole wide world my 24 hr miracle prayer request hotline #1-325-280-8051 I will go wherever God sends me he says he will provide I am in need of a vehicle or travel trailer to go all over the world and start our healing crusades and revivals we are to have the biggest Hearts On Fire Holy Anointed one in the whole wide world if God is for us who can be against us? What a mighty God we serve lets go down to the enemies camp and take back everything he stole from us http://heartsonfireforgodworldwide.ning.com all are welcome myspace.com/hvnsentangel42http://godspromisedland.ning.com

EVANGELIST TEYSHANA WILEY said:
        PRAISE THE LORD EVERY1-I HAVE A GREAT TESTIMONY ABOUT WAT GOD HAS DONE 4 ME THIS MONTH HE HAS BLESS ME AND MY SISTER AND OUR KIDS 2 MOVE IN2 A NEW CONDO-WIT NO MONEY DOWN AND MOVE IN THE SAME DAY-WELL HERE IN LAS VEGAS THAT DONT HAPPEN OFTEN-BUT THE FAVOR OF GOD DONE IT-AND IT WAS FULLY FURNISHED-MY SISTER GOT HER PILLOW TOP BED SHE ALWAYS WANTED-AND I GOT MY JACUZZI IN MY BATHROOM THAT I ALWAYS WANTED-NOT ONLY THAT THE LORD ALLOWED ME TO START MY OWN CLOTHING LINE FOR I AM A RUBY-SO GOD IS DOIN GREAT THINGS NEVA GIVE UP ON WATEVA GOD HAS GIVING U BECAUSE HE WILL DO JUST WAT HE SAID HE WILL DO-BE BLESS AGAPE!!!!
This reply was deleted.