Listen to the Bible Experience,(Genesis 1-17, and leave a comment of What you hear God saying to you in your spirit? Do you know the voice of God speak to you through everything in the earth realm?
I have these CD's and they are life changing. It help me in hearing the voice of God.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What the Spirit of the Lord is saying to me, He made a separated us to each do great things. As I am listening to the scriptures, we all have a purpose to serve. The Lord separated the land from water, the light from the darkness, the animals, live stock and the creatures that crawled upon the land. God made humans in his own image an gave us dominion over the land, in that he gave us each a task to do. The light comes up in the morning and the darkness when night fall. The animals who eats the grass and yes they do feed upon each other and it dose help with the population. Each animal and insect has a part to play. It is like the great circle of life. If you really research it, we all return from where we came, back to the ground. We eat of the animals and the animals eat of each other, Being obedient to the Lord and doing what he has called us to do. Adam and Eve disobeyed God, not staying in there own lane, not doing what God had called them to do and great consequences came from that. Its that how we live today. Not walking in our calling we suffer. Living in sin we suffer. As long as we walk and have faith in God we can't go wrong.

• There was 2 things God was speaking to me. The 1st was that the fall of man was due to disobedience which brought on death. Adam chose to spiritually die by disobeying God. We can cause our ministries, our walk with God, our business, our relationships etc. to die by disobeying God. Also God gives us a choice to choose life or death but He urges us to choose life. We choose life will we obey God and walk in our calling. We choose life when the doctors say they have done all they can do and we believe God's report that we shall live and not die. We choose life when our marriages are rocky and we turn it over to Jesus. Lord I will obey you. I choose to live and not die.
  • The earth was bark an void. we was just like earth we was in the darkness of sin an void of God, until we came to God(Jesus) then light came in to our life.  every thing obeyed God, but man an woman did not to fullness. Abel's bleed cried, (Jesus's bleed forgives sin).the rainbow is speaking it is saying God will not kill all living things with water again. God said he curse the ground with Adam an with Noah. he will never cruse the ground for man's sake. the ground is no longer is cruse AMEN. work is easy because we work unto God. this is sooooo gooood  Pastor T.

• Praise God I too have the Bible Experience featuring a star studded cast like never before The Bible has a voice. A life changing experience of beauty and drama. It has changed my life. God spoke so much to me I don't know where to begin or end. What stuck out the most was "OBEDIENCE" Adam, the first man, was free to obey or disobey God, but was not free from the consequences of his decision. God had given him freedom in the garden- Adam could eat of any tree all except one. And had been told if he disobeyed he would surely die (2:17) Instead of listening to God, Adam listened to the voice of evil, embraced sin, and disobeyed God. The consequences of his decision was death-spiritual death in his relationship with God and the death of his body. but the consequences did not end there.Man's freedom to choose his actions is one side of the equation and Gods freedom to choose the consequences is the other. We maybe free to choose, but we are not free from the consequences. The sin maybe over in a minute, but the consequences may last a lifetime-or even forever. Sin is always waiting to attack and destroy us, and we must subdue it (4:7)  God always warn us. through his word, people, dreams, etc. we   We just ignore his warnings. In the beginning God spoke the word and everything came into existence and He said it was good. Everything was made by Him and without Him nothing was made. So If He made everything He is certainly in control of everything.What eve we need God's got it. Love, joy peace, healing, prosperity, protection, guidance and security. He made light and darkness and separated light from darkness the Light being the greater. Jesus is the light of the world and God said come out from among them and be ye separate from the world be not conformed to the things of this world (darkness and sin) but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind. God let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus. To let my light shine before men that they may see my good works and glorify my father which is in heaven. Who was Obedient to His Father. God gives us special instructions to follow. He tells us what to do and what not to do to protect us. Adam and Eve hid from God when they realized the were naked. We can't hid from God we must come naked before God. He knows everything about us more than we know about ourselves. We must be honest and truthful before God so he can help us. Don't listen to the devil with his cunning, crafty, deceptive devices. He comes to rob, steal, kill and destroy. Jesus came that we might have life more abundantly. Walk faithfully with God . Let God find us righteous, Remember the covenant He established with us, for us and for our generations. God promised to be my God and the God of my descendants. I'm reminded every time I see a rainbow in the sky, of Gods covenant. That he would not destroy all humanity on earth by a flood. God is keeping His promise because he is faithful. God has given us everything we need to live a godly life, and has promised to give us life forever with Him if we put our trust in Him through Christ to rescue us from the coming judgement.and if we have a relation with Him by faith, He promised that  No tower of Babel can get us to heaven. Jesus is the only way. From the( beginning) The book of Genesis spoke of God's future  plan to redeem humanity after the flood and the tower of babel, God made everything good, but human's sin spoiled it.God has not given up on humans and is searching for US to help lead them to the Savior. God is Sovereign and He directs history for the good of His people.    

This reply was deleted.