Listen to the Bible Experience,(Genesis 1-17, and leave a comment of What you hear God saying to you in your spirit? Do you know the voice of God speak to you through everything in the earth realm?
I have these CD's and they are life changing. It help me in hearing the voice of God.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Power. He is the creator of all. Thera nothing He can't do. "I am" the great "I am". All good comes from Him. He gave us Dominion over all the earth. He is our provider. Good created us to be happy and to live a life fulfilled. Beware of the enemy. God knows all things and there's no such thing as hiding from Him. Disobedience to God will lead you to hell. You will not have a blessed life without Him. You will toil your entire life and be unfruitful. Give God your best. Be obedient to Him. Be wise to follow His instructions. He will protect His righteous ones. No matter how bad the storm, or how long it last, He is there with us. He will bring us peace. Praise the Lord for His deliverance. When God calls you, step out in faith. Realize that everyone who starts out with you on your journey may not be there with you in the end. We all have our own paths to follow. Rely on God. Honor God. Let no one else get His glory. HE IS OUR REWARD when we seek Him. Trust in the Lord. Be patient and wait on Him. God will re-write the pages of our life when we open our hearts to Him.
  • What stood out to me was how God crused the snake and the woman and man because of their diobedeince. We don't hear that God will punish and cruse those who disobey him. Everyone just want to speak upon his goodness. It is like that know people are beginning to say and think anything goes with our Father you are saved by what you do and how much you have.. you can treat peoples any kind of way .. murder others ..rape children and young boys , because if wasn't ok God would have struck them down , but I was reading in St John where Jeuse said.." If I abide in you and you abide in me then you will follow my ways ", that said all to me. Father is a Loving dad.. but he is not the one you want to play house with. Father has cursed some peoples even in this day and time..but instead of us seeing it from In the truth we try to make it right by saying ", oh your just being tried by God". Obedeiance is Keys to our Father..Our Father is Hollow and Mighty..he knows the darkness of the heart as well as the light that is his within us , this is y we have a Holy Spirit to help to be discerning between those who has Christ and those who do not have Christ ...but he is reasonable to his children.. ask Adam and Eve..:-)
  • The piece or word that stuck out to me as well was obedience.It is better to obey the Lord in the first place than to disobey and then have to ask for forgiveness.Although 1Jn 1:9 says.....it is better to not need forgiveness.

Thanks
    Pastor Todd
  • What God spoke to me was at one point I was like the earth dark with no life until He spoke "let there be light" and the light began to shine. He is the beginning and the end creator of all things in my life and even though I was born in sin, lived in sin and was disobedient didn't mean I had to stay in that place. Once His light took over the darkness I began to live!
  • I am encouraged that God knows my name. He knows my time to enter and exit every season in my life. When he said the Israelites were to be in bondage for 430 years, that is exactly what he meant. They left Egypt the exact time of 430 years. They didn't just leave, God caused them to plunder the Egyptians. The Father will restore the YEARS that the cankerworm has eaten away. If God says it, it shall be done! Glory to God!

• My God My God
  • I heard GOD saying that IAM THAT IAM and there are many that still no Me not.  Wow my God.  It was not that they merely have never heard of Him but that they have rejected the encounter.  In His word he says in

Hebrew 3:15

As has just been said: “Today, if you hear his voice,     do not harden your hearts as you did in the rebellion.”

• What God has revealed to me was Birth. I was reminded of the very first time I conceived and the process that I went through. What I am doing now is relative to that birthing process every intricate detail and the instructions on what I could and could not do. I was to follow the word of the Physican in order for my children/child to live. The marriage and being in submission to my husband as a helpmate we are responsilbe for teaching our children the Word. Giving to God and making responsible decisions that please God keeping Sin out of our marriage and household. Even though we may face trials and tribulatons, if we don't make the right decisions we could loose everything. If we make the right decisions God will be there for us. Always know that God is a God of restoration and we have been forgiven by God and we are not to repeat them. If we fall short God will be there, however he wants us to walk in the light and be an example and he will protect us. God is my Creator and He is all knowing and when he created me it was with a purpose. If I remember who God is and what God has Spoke to me I will be Blessed. This is what God has said to me.
  • The spirit of the lord kept answering my questions various ones as I was listening it was crazy because just before I would ask the question the answer would come up. Truly God spoke to me using the bible experience and he indeed hears my prayers he kept telling me to keep listening so that I could get the answer to my questions because he wanted me to seek out the answer.

• This is what I hear God saying in my Spirit, he is the creator of the earth, all living creatures, and human beings, God said it is him who breathe life into all things, while providing us with all the necessary things we need to sustain life. he provide us with shelter, food, water, air, and our lives, but we must obey him in all things just like the children of Israel had to do. God is saying that we have choices where we can choose life or death, we can live a spiritual life or we can die a spiritual life in which we allow sin to rein over our lives. We have to be obedient to what God says in order to stay in his safety net where he watches over us and keep us safe.

God says he can give us blessing or cruses it is our choice, God does not force us to do anything we don' want to do he just give us many opportunities to get our lives right and line up with his will for our lives. God gives us free will to obey his commandments and follow his laws, their is consequences for being disobedient. We have to let God guide us in our walk with him because when we do we can avoid many pitfalls and setbacks in our walk with Christ.

God was saying just like he gives us life he can wipe it out because of unrighteousness, God said he will destroy all life within the earth when it is not pleasing and acceptable in his sight. God said it is he who establishes his covenant with those who live upright before him, those who walk after righteousness, God said only a limited few will be saved from his wrath because they love him and walk in obedience to his will.

God said when his people humble themselves before him and turn from their wicked ways, and call upon his name, he will allow them to walk in favor, he will give them their hearts desire's, they will be blessed above anything that they can imagine, God said eyes nor ears have seen or heard all that he has in store for those who obey his words and keep his commandments, and his covenant with him.

God said he can do anything and all things are possible in him, he can cause people to be scattered over all parts of the world and cause them to speak in languages that others can not understand, I don't know anybody else who can do such a thing, who would not want to serve a God like this. God said he can make us a great nation or he can allow us to fall into ruins.

Sin is always trying to attach itself to us but I hear God saying we have a choice, God warns us through his word to turn from our wicked ways, he gives us special instructions to follow, he provide us with protection, we must be honest and true before God, we can't hide from God Good nor evil, he is all knowing and God gives us what we need to live righteous and walk holy before him.

God said when we step out of his will and do things he never intended for us to do we bring condemnation to ourselves, he will allow us to fall like Babylon did in the old testament. We have to keep our covenant with him in order to get our blessing that God has in store for us.

This reply was deleted.