Listen to the Bible Experience,(Genesis 1-17, and leave a comment of What you hear God saying to you in your spirit? Do you know the voice of God speak to you through everything in the earth realm?
I have these CD's and they are life changing. It help me in hearing the voice of God.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The Bible Experience, (Genesis 1-17) Week Three Extra Credit. Listen to this and Comment

Listen to the Bible Experience, (Genesis 1-17, and leave a comment of what you hear God saying to you in your spirit? Do you know the voice of God speak to you through everything in the earth realm?
I have these CD's and they are life changing. It helps me in hearing the voice of God.

The story of creation found in Genesis 1:1-17is one which quite frankly has a very simple theme.  I understood it to send the message to me that God (Spirit) spoke everything into existence from nothing (void).  The first three days (God’s days) He created the spheres of operation (light, darkness, sea, sky,).  The second three days (God’s days) He created the features within those spheres (light of day and night, creatures of the sea and sky, creatures of the land).  Man (Adam then Eve) was created in God’s image, which by the way was viewed by God to be very good.  Man was considered the penicle of God’s creation because in man God gave humanity (depends upon God for it’s existence) and decreed that he have dominion over those things previously created.  The value of a personal relationship (Father/children) between God, Adam, and Eve was very pronounced throughout Genesis 1:1-17.  Adam and Eve committed a sin by eating forbidden fruit from the tree of forbidden knowledge.  It is significant to note that the nature of the course of conduct on behalf of mankind was one of knowingly and with forethought (will to choose). Eve blamed the devil (serpent) intimating he induced her to partake of the tree of forbidden knowledge.   Adam blamed Eve for encouraging him to eat the forbidden fruit.  God (loving but just) responded by decreeing judgment on all three.  The epic of good and evil was born and man initiated a separation from himself and God (commonly referenced as the Fall from grace).   Ultimately this sin (born in sin shaped in iniquity) would spiral man into a host of tragedies, which would climax with the birth of Jesus Christ (God/man) and the work done on the cross that lead to our salvation.  In conclusion, God the Father created Man (election) for His purpose (worshiping God) via Jesus Christ (justification/salvation) within the context of the Holy Spirit (intercessor/conviction of sin).   

• In listening to the Bible Experience CD (Genesis 1 -17), it spoke of the evolution of the Earth, Moon, Stars, Heavens, Man (Adam), Woman (Eve), promises, disobedience, obedience, legacy, favor, promises, covenant relationships, sacrifices, generations of people, destruction of mankind with the exception of Noah and his family and two of each kinds of animals. There was so much going on in these passages of that I began shaking my head in disbelief that man and woman could have made the decision to eat from the Forbidden tree and brought on all of the aftermath of sin, flooding the Earth, etc. Wow!

What I heard The Lord saying to me during this Bible Experience is "We have established a covenant relationship as you were baptized in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit so that makes you an heir of Christ Jesus. If you abide in me, then I will abide in you. If you keep my commandments, then you will inherit the Kingdom. Teach and equip my sheep and I will grant you favor. Sin not against me or my sheep. I command you to go out and teach all of the nations to heed my every word in The Word as it holds the solutions to all things that you will experience in Life. Go in Peace!

Yes, I know the voice of God speaks to me through everything in the Earth realm.

Pastor Prophet Jones 01/26/15

• Gods presence is hovering over us all the time. He is omnipresent present! ! He is everywhere and we have access to Him at any time. Thank you Jesus for your presence!

Also, The power of the spoken word!! When God spoke a word His word manifested. God has given us the same power!! We have the authority to tell ever thing to obey the voice of the God!!
  • The Lord spoke to me I am the breath of life, I am the one who gives life and taketh it away. I am the creator of all the earth, I have made you in my image. I have given you authority of all the earth. I have given you the choice of life of death. I am a God of forgiveness. If only you will repent and follow my lead, I will bless thee. In obedience I will be your refuge. I am your deliver. I am the blesser. Follow me and you will surely live the Zoey life. I am Jehovah your provider and I am a God that protects, you shall lack nothing, have faith in me. I am a God that I shall not lie. Thank you God your hand is not too short, Lord I thank you for your sovereignty and your grace and mercy! !
  • God speak and it was good the Holy spirit the works of creating the world every thing was good.
  • God is saying, I am that I am, I am your great provider, trust me....I am your comforter ....I will not leave you..I have given you power as I have power.....

• This was awesome. I had never heard the Bible in audio form before.  must buy these. All I heard was awesomeness and the power and holiness of God. Personally, I heard trust and obey.

• I have the bible experience and it so awesome. Few things that I heard was that God spoke into existence the earth and he has given us the power to do that. To speak and declare and decree in our lives. And the stated that he separated light and dark. For we are the light and salt of the earth. He heard produce after their own kind .Everything mulplited and was fruitful, we should be fruitful in every area of our lives. He has given us dominion.  And when the serpent came to Eve and spoke to hear about the tree, God had already given Adam the instructions, so in that whatever God has told us to do we must obey. The enemy will try to tempt you to not do it God's way , but God said that he would make a way of escape for us. So we must obey and listen to the voice of God.

• Apostle Teyshana, as I listened to the audio I began to visualize what I was hearing. I felt a peacefulness in my spirit at the beginning when the narrator was talking about the vault between the seas. I was intrigued on how vividly this audio described everything it made me want more. I agree that God speaks to us through everything we oftentimes don't pay attention to notice the beauty God has blessed us to see. Noticed that God was concerned from the beginning about man needs when he had Adam name the animals.

God requires obedience no matter what temptation is presented to us. God expects us to look to him for guidance. We must reverence the LORD and show him respect at all times. I noticed that God gave them long life as they walked with God. God was displeased with the evil that was in the heart of man. Noah was deemed righteous in the site of God.

God was not slack concerning his promise he made with Noah. Just as he was faithful to Noah God is faithful to us. We must trust him with everything concerning our life. We must take ownership and become accountable for actions. I was in awe about the Rainbow that is a reminder to us in regards to Gods covenant with us.

The Bible experience left me appreciative and thankful because God has attempted in every way to ensure he honored his word to us.However, it seemed as man always found a way to disobey and follow their own will. We must trust God no matter what our situation appears to be.
  • The importance of being obedient is what seems to stand out the most.  Also that because we were created in his imagine that we are creative by nature.  We can speak things and things will come into existence. The power to create and obedience are what was key to me. 

This reply was deleted.