Replies

• I believe Moses was so powerful because of his Faith.  There was no one to confirm or deny God's relationship with him, it was just him and God, in the beginning.  One can only operate solely out of faith to jump up and leave your comfort zone (as my husband says) to venture out in the desert because you heard someone tell you to go.  Moses recognized the essence of God in its rawest form and obeyed.  God trusted Moses, even when he talked to much.  It was funny to me that Moses mentioned his communication as a flaw but always ran on and on when he spoke with God.  If I see, listen, sense, and go, I can become and stay an effective servant of God as Moses did.

• When you was born to do something it is in you to do. Moses was called by God, He obeyed God, and was willing to be used by God. that made him powerful and effective. When your up on the mount. with God your relationship  would be close.my walk can be affective if  I live ,obey, trust, and do what God sway to do. 

• Moses was such a powerful and effective prophet because he was chosen from birth to be used by God. God allowed him to be protected from death and raised to be a leader. I believe his relationship to God was so close because He was chosen and he developed a mindset to obey God no matter what even though he did not feel worthy. My walk with a God can be as effective if I allow a God to use me no matter how unworthy I may feel I can allow a God to be strong in me in the areas I am weak. This walk will take much fasting, studying and pray.
  • Moses lived in Pharaoh's royal court where he spent 40 years of his life where he was instructed in the science and learning of the Egyptians, He was also endowed with oratorical ability and distinctive leadership qualities.He was provided educational facilities for royal heirs (princes). He loved Gods people and was valiant as God's chosen national hero who God used to deliver the Israelites from Egyptian slavery, established them as an independent nation, and prepared them for entrance into  Canaan.Moses was shepherd of his wife Ziporah's father, (Mose's father in-law's flocks)which he gained first hand geographical knowledge of the territory surrounding the gulf of Aqaba. Little did he realize that through this area he would one day  wou lead the great nation of Israel. Moses being confronted with a burning bush helped him to become conscious of a revelation of God, who commissioned him to deliver His people Israel from Egyptian bondage. Moses was fully acquainted with Pharaoh's power, and assured of God's divine support going up against the authority of the ruler of Egypt. Moses anticipated the lack of confidence and the reluctance of the Israelites to accept him as a leader. But God assured him that the great 'I AM' was about to fulfill His promise made to the patriarchs to redeem Israel from bondage and settle the in the promised land flowing with milk and honey. In addition God gave two miraculous signs The staff turning to a serpent in his hand. and the series of 10 plagues sent demonstrating God's power to the Egyptians as well as to the Israelites. Pharaoh finally complied with Mose demands and let God's people go. Moses trusted in his God over the false gods of Egypt and persevered, not giving up God's people, not allowing anything or anyone to get in the way of doing what he had been chosen to do. What is that saying to us, OMG!!! God spoke through the audio, I listened intensely, It pricked my heart and gave me a greater since of my being chosen by God, Commissioned by God and now being more fully equipped by God's anointed teacher Pastor T.Wiley, Educating and training us for the job that has been set before us before the foundation of the world, before we were formed in our mother's womb, WE WERE CHOSEN to bring his people out of Egypt (bondage) through the wilderness ( where ever He leads us to go and who ever He put in our paths). To lead them to the promise land (Eternity). By precept and example I emphasize that LOVE as well as OBEDIENCE is essential for a wholesome relationship with God in my daily life whole-heartedly is the basis for maintaining my covenant relationship relationship with Him. God came down from heaven to talk with Moses. He is speaking to me from heaven and I am determined to hear, understand and obey the voice of my heavenly Father. My Lord and my God. Everyday if you practice hard at something you'll get better and better. I'm practicing every day to be the more of Thee Oh! Lord and the less of Me. With Your help Lord I 'm going to make it, with Jesus on my side.            

• Praise God.....Moses was a powerful Prophet because he was the chosen one from birth, and he was obedient to God's every word.

Moses had a close relationship with God because he spent a large amount of time with God,

For my walk can be as effective as Moses if I stop, take the time to listen and obey God's words.  Spending quality time on my knees , fasting and praying will give me the power to be effective....

• Hallelujah!!! This was a great bible experience! I love the story of Moses. I believe that Moses was so powerful and effective, because of his communication with God. For God to actually come down to speak to Moses and he was the one allowed in his presence. God did not even permit the Priest to come. Moses asked to see God and God came, that is some power. Moses was effective because God knew he could trust Moses to do and say what ever he commanded as detailed as it was, Moses gave every instruction/commandment to the people and was determined to have them follow them. Even when Moses complained and made excuses about his ability he knew his whole purpose was to be a Servant to God and to Gods people.

I know in order for my walk with God to be as effective as Moses, I have to spend the necessary time in the presence of God. Realizing that this is not able me and my abilities but What God has called me to do, do it without complaint or allowing my issues to cause me to missed out on the promises that God has for me. Following Gods instructions to the letter, as detailed as they may be! Trusting God to do just what he said while in the midst of people who don't heed instruction. Trusting God to do what man says is impossible, and being obedient to God no matter where I am, when it feels like I am in the wilderness or the promise land.
  • He had favor with God and men even as a small child, God had chosen him because he had work for him to do. He knew how it was to live as a egyptian. He was born into slavery and hidden by his mother to escape pharoah order to kill all male hebrew babies(exodus (1:22,2:1-10)Discovered by pharoah daughter raised and schooled as her own egyptian child (Exod 2;10) He went through many trials and tribulations all throughout his life but God saw him through them all. he was obedient,confident, had faith, loyal. My walk with God could be as effective as moses by getting even closer with God. Having faith,trust, and speaking the word of God life over myself and all my situations. The main keys are praying,fasting and mediating on God's word, consencrating. 

• My God my God!!! I believe Moses was such a powerful and effect Prophet because of how he paid attention to detail. 

Listening to this recording, i'm sitting here overwhelmed at the many instructions and the amount of details that had to be attended to.

God was specific down to the very letter concerning what He wanted done and how He wanted it done. The bible says that Moses wrote down every word. Every single word!!! 

God knew if He could trust Moses with that kind of attention to detail, then there was nothing He could tell Moses to do, and Moses not do it. Moses would obey God commands.

Moses had an extremely close relationship with God because of the time they spent together. God spent much time speaking with Moses and giving Him instruction. Spending that kind of time in one another's presence had to yield an intimate and close relationship.

My walk with God can be as effective as Moses' walk was, if i'm diligent to paying close attention to the details of instruction that God gives me. Also, by spending time and communication with God thru prayer, thru worship, and thru those face to face experiences that the people of the old testament were not privy to.

We can see commune with God on a personal level because of Christ Jesus. We don't have to be afraid to draw nigh. We can get close to Him and not worry about dying because of it. What privilege comes with sonship!!! 

This reply was deleted.