Replies

• Jesus is the only name that has power to cast out those uncleaned spirits, because All power in Heaven and Earth was given to him by God. No other name has the power and authority to do this. Those uncleaned spirits knew they had to obey Jesus and come out of the man, because Jesus had the authority, power and walked in his authority and power given to him by God. When we learn to walk in the power and authority Jesus gave to us, we can cast out uncleaned spirits too in the Powerful and Mighty name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Greater works shall we do meant that Jesus was on earth for 33 and a half years. Followers of Jesus will live longer, so as a believer in Christ, we have to perform greater works than Jesus did if we are living the life God called us to do. As a Prophetess and Evangelist, I am able to reach more people and effect their live in the supernatural realm, but only if I am operating in the Authority and Power given to me by God. It is my responsibility to save lost souls, rebuke and cast out uncleaned spirits and demons in those lost souls and in the saved souls too. Demons and unclean spirits can attack believers too through opening from the sin we have committed. I will walk in my authority and power to rebuke any demons/uncleaned spirits, because it is now or never. We don't have time to straddle the fence, lives are at-stake. I don't want Jesus to say, he never knew me even though I did some of things he told me to do.

• I think the spirits recognized authority and power. It's like walking upon a dog and the dog can sense the fear on you. Jesus stated greater works shall we do because he left us with a guide which is the Bible (basic instruction before leaving earth) and he left us Apostles, Elders, Evangelist and Teachers to equip and  prepare us for our works on earth.

• The demons recognized who Jesus is and the power and authority he posses given to him by his father to cast out demons, give sight to the blind, heal the sick there were afraid to be cast out.

• That feared Jesus because they knew who he was. God! I believe it means just what it says. That w will do greater works then these. Literally!

• He was the son of God and he walked in power and authority

• The unclean spirits feared Jesus because he had power and authority over them.  Greater works was miracles, signs and wonders because we have the same power and authority Jesus had....

• Satan was an angel in heaven before he was kicked out and unclean spirits work for him. Since Satan knew the power God has then I am sure he warned the unclean spirits about God. Jesus has all power and dominion over them for the three days he lay in the grave Jesus went back to hell to release the people and take back the key to life and death. They feared also because he is the Son of God. Greater works shall we do by spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ. As disciples we go out and we have the power of healing  the sick, we have power to raise the dead, we have power to cast out demons but one of the greatest work is to bring people to Christ. If you believe in me also shall I believe in you meaning you believe that Jesus has given us the power to drive out demons and set the captives free than Jesus believes that the power that has been invested in us shall do what He command it to do. 

• The demons could not do anything without the permission of Jesus. Jesus conflict with evil powers to show his superiority over them. His word was enough to drive demons out. The evil spirits knew who Jesus the holy one of God. Jesus was letting the disciples know they will be working in the power of the Holy Spirit throughout the world.
  • All unclean spirits feared Jesus because, they he was the son of the Most High which is God.  When Jesus said, "We have greater works to do" he meant we need to cast out demons, heal the sick & spread the goodness of the Lord Jesus Christ.

• The confidence and power of JESUS . the demons feared and reverence him , because they knew that he meant business and he was so clean and Holy. The demons knew they were finished , once they saw or smell the fragrance of our Jesus! That is why the bible says ,  the anointing breaks the yokes  . 
This reply was deleted.