FOR RAW RECRUITS ONLY! It is not the purpose of this site to "tell" anyone how to intercede, because every Prayer Warrior is different. Having said that however, there are those in the LORD's regular troops who want to be in the elite corps, but feel their prayers somehow fall short of the mark... This is for them. Praying, in general, is not difficult. You talk, the Father listens. He talks (through the Bible, or impressions and convictions), you listen. It is that simple, like holding a conversation with someone special to you. You spill your innermost feelings out, your joys and sorrows, etc.. Interceding is just as simple, except now the focus of the conversation is on another. This kind of prayer is not to make the Father aware of what is happening. He already knows. No, your intercessions are asking the Father to apply extra effort to intervene or interfer, or change a seemingly hopeless or impossible situation, or to help in an emergency, on behalf of another individual. Do not try to copy someone else's style of interceding, just be yourself. Our heavenly Father is interested in what is on your mind, the burden in your heart, not the flowery phrases or long complicated words you think you need to use. Notice JESUS prayer in John 17, it is no more than a few minutes long. As long as your supreme motive is to honor and glorify GOD, and to help in the saving of souls for the kingdom of heaven, you are on the right track. Put on the Armor, take up the Shield of Faith, raise the Sword of the SPIRIT, which is the Word--and go forward!

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –