Psalm 12 (New International Version, ©2010) Psalm 12 Psalm 12[a] For the director of music. According to sheminith.[b] A psalm of David. 1 Help, LORD, for no one is faithful anymore; those who are loyal have vanished from the human race. 2 Everyone lies to their neighbor; they flatter with their lips but harbor deception in their hearts. 3 May the LORD silence all flattering lips and every boastful tongue— 4 those who say, “By our tongues we will prevail; our own lips will defend us—who is lord over us?” 5 “Because the poor are plundered and the needy groan, I will now arise,” says the LORD. “I will protect them from those who malign them.” 6 And the words of the LORD are flawless, like silver purified in a crucible, like gold[c] refined seven times. 7 You, LORD, will keep the needy safe and will protect us forever from the wicked, 8 who freely strut about when what is vile is honored by the human race. Footnotes: a.Psalm 12:1 In Hebrew texts 12:1-8 is numbered 12:2-9. b.Psalm 12:1 Title: Probably a musical term c.Psalm 12:6 Probable reading of the original Hebrew text; Masoretic

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.