Mustard+Seed+Faith+-+Seven.jpg

This is where we plant a daily seed of faith, of different things that we want to see grow in our ministry, businesses, life, family, friends, relationships, health, wealth, in the body of Christ. In every area of your life each student and including myself will plant a seed daily, or weekly until the ceremony. Then in week eight or even after we will come back and testify how we have seen the seed grow. 

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I sow a seed of the building of Gods Ministry in my life, sowing the seed of obedience, sowing the seed of Might/Confidence, & power, in the word of God, so that no Word may touch the ground, sowing the seed of knowledge wisdom & understanding of spiritual warfare, and being further equipped to do more deliverance. Sowing the seed of my prophetic gift, and being more sharpened and equipped to use the weapons bestowed upon me & I sow a financial seed which will produce mighty abundance, not for self gratification purposes, but to help the needy not the greedy. 

• This is good! I plant the seed of righteousness and holiness in my life. From this seed will grow supernatural faith, right standing with God my Father, a continual process of transformational and transfiguration of my identity and my reality. It will bear fruits of eternity. Every person that I minster to rather through my walk, words, and deeds will be able to receive the eternal work of the cross and they will have success in the areas that they have been defeated . What I envision for the generations, nations, that they will walk without stumbling. Once they are delivered they will not fall back but continue to press forward. Thank you Apostle T for causing me to sow these seeds

• sowing the seed of Faith daily and I am standing , believing , expecting and trusting that his promises will be manifested in my life....

• Amen. God will do just that when have a spiritual eye.

Judith Franklin said:

I am sowing a seed of faith today that God will open doors ad give me opportunities for all of this ministry in me to flow out to others. I decree it! I speak it into the atmosphere doors are opening for me!!!

• Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen. We have a faith walk daily simply because of the promise of God. We do not see it but it has been planted in our hearts, in our minds and we believe what the Word says. 

• I am sowing a seed of faith today that God will open doors ad give me opportunities for all of this ministry in me to flow out to others. I decree it! I speak it into the atmosphere doors are opening for me!!!

• Grace, I stand in agreement with you. I believe you shall have the desires of your heart.
  • I see my increasing more and more daily. I am elated that I will not be destroyed for a lack of knowledge. If anyone is not growing after taking this course bad for them because it's their loss. The more I read the hungrier I get.
  • I am sowings seeds of faith, salvation,healing, finances, business, family. Seeds of love, patience's, kindness toward others and for me that I would be a blessing toward others, so shall it be  established in Jesus name. I decree and declare it to be so and I will water the seed with action so that it may grow and show fruit

• I am sowing seeds of faith, financial break through, wisdom, knowledge, boldness,  and direction.  

This reply was deleted.