Romans 12:12 Names of God Bible (NOG)
12 Be happy in your confidence, be patient in trouble, and pray continually.

This is our year and month to produce RIPE

Proverbs 12:12 The Voice (VOICE)
12 The wicked envy what the evil plunder,
but the root of the right-living produces fruit for all.

NOG: but the roots of righteous people produce fruit.[a]

Daniel 12:12-13 Names of God Bible (NOG)
12 Blessed are those who wait until they reach 1,335 days. 13 But go on until the end. You will rest, and you will rise for your inheritance at the end of time.”

Matthew 12:12 Names of God Bible (NOG)
12 Certainly, a human is more valuable than a sheep! So it is right to do good on the day of worship.”

12/12 represents Governmental Favor like Joseph, one of the twelve tribes of Israel. Unity, Unified Breakthroughs, Unified Movements, Unified Release, Purpose, Goals, Dreams, visions, plans, and goals coming to pass. The gravity of God’s Spirit, Benefits, Prosperity, Magnitudes, and Multiplying in the illustration of the Holy Spirit with Manifestations. On top of that, it represents Reign, Latter Rain from all Dimensions of Heaven. Ruler of many things, Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Kingdom come, as it is done in Heaven, it will be done on earth. Greater works action that clearly shows God’s hand at work in our lives. The demonstration, Presentation, Evidence of God responding to our Faith, and Illustration of God’s love flowing through us.

Luke 12:12 Names of God Bible (NOG)
12 At that time the Holy Spirit will teach you what you must say.”

Acts 12:12 Names of God Bible (NOG)
12 When Peter realized what had happened, he went to the home of Mary, the mother of John Mark. Many people had gathered at her home and were praying.

1 Corinthians 12:12-13 Names of God Bible (NOG)
12 For example, the body is one unit and yet has many parts. As all the parts form one body, so it is with Christ. 13 By one Spirit we were all baptized into one body. Whether we are Jewish or Greek, slave or free, God gave all of us one Spirit to drink.

2 Corinthians 12:12 Names of God Bible (NOG)
12 While I was among you I patiently did the signs, wonders, and miracles which prove that I’m an apostle.

Hebrews 12:12-15 Names of God Bible (NOG)
12 Strengthen your tired arms and weak knees. 13 Keep walking along straight paths so that your injured leg won’t get worse. Instead, let it heal.
14 Try to live peacefully with everyone, and try to live holy lives, because if you don’t, you will not see the Lord. 15 Make sure that everyone has kindness[a] from God so that bitterness doesn’t take root and grow up to cause trouble that corrupts many of you.

Not only that God is allowing Lagniappe to roll over on us until next year, which means The Spirit of the Living God, Hovering over the earth realm, as he did in(Gen 1), he said LIGHT BE, and it was So. Who am I talking too? It also means No Limits, No Boundaries, Great Increase, Exceedingly Great like Isaac, and Exceedingly Prosperous like Jacob. In addition, twelve symbolizes, Total Freedom, Grace, Unmerited Favor, Present and Future Dominion, and Heavenly Bliss. What is God saying, that God is bringing forth our new life NOW? He told me all who want to see all these things above mention, you can have it at this moment, when you DECREE, DEMAND, and DECLARE it shall be ESTABLISHED.
How bad do you want it? Are you ready to Obey God to obtain it? What are you willing to let go, and sacrifice to take ownership of your Blessings?

It is Written: “Now then, stand still(positioned and unmovable)and see this great, Marvelous, and powerful thing the LORD is about to do before your eyes(Spiritual and natural perception)!
(1 Sam 12:16 PKDB) Not one word will fall to the ground, you shall obtain everything that was spoken this day from NOW until the rest of your life.
It is sealed by the Blood of Jesus, and the Lord Signet ring Amen. 

©opyright 2016

P®OPEL Kingdom Dimension Bible(PKDB)

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This Activation and Impartation was off the chain, my God. We thank you, Lord, for this powerful Apostolic Dimensional Movement

This reply was deleted.