Afternoon Affirmation on this Triumph Thursday: I Decree, Declare, and Command RELEASE from the 7th Dimension of Heaven, New Favor, New Prosperity, New Shalom, Extraordinary Manifestations, The Monublissfully Favor of God shall surround us like a shield. Our set time, sec, hour, day, week, month, Dimensional year of the Lord's Favor has come now, in the name of Jesus.This is our day of Ultra Supreme, and Flawless Victory. Everything in the earth realm, that we need, want, and desire belongs to us, because it is our birthday, and God said we can have whatever we like, and it will dance at our commands. Everything will go our way, and everything will work out on our behalf. We are MAGNETS for the Blessings of God. Wealth, Health Transfers will Manifest in our lives. Bonanzas, Suddenly's, Great Increase is in our bellies, minds, and mouths, according to the Power that is working in us. Our Presidential Favor like Joseph, and Governor Faith like Daniel is a cloud of the Latter RAIN(Prov 16-vs-15). (‪#‎Walking‬ in ‪#‎Unamious‬ ‪#‎Favor‬), all the days of our long and productive Lives) Because Michael is leading Raphael, Gabriel, Gadiel, Uriel, Chamuel, Raziel, Raguel, Jophiel, Cherubims, Seraphim's, Special ops, Green Berets, and legions of Archangel's and Angels on our behalf in Jesus name, not one of this words will fall to the ground because the Apostolic Anointing said SO, in Jesus Amen. Hallelujah(Tongues of Fire)

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Amen, bless you Prophetess Hazel Hallelujah 

Prophetess Hazel said:

YESSSSSSSSS! I receive it in Jesus Name

• YESSSSSSSSS! I receive it in Jesus Name

This reply was deleted.